“A Trip back to my old stomping grounds”
Review of Sea Palace Inn

Sea Palace Inn
Ranked #17 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Thornhurst, Pa
“A Trip back to my old stomping grounds”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Okay, If you watch Jersey Shore people and you've never been to Seaside Heights or New Jersey, You have no idea!
I have been coming here for many years and for a Hotel in Seaside super close to the beach and Spicy Restaurant, and Midway, You will enjoy yourself. The Staff and Manager are awesome! They were very helpful and they even let me check in at 8 am, gave me beach passes and were very informative.
Stayed in Room 202. Room was clean, comfortable and the air conditioning was super cold on a super hot day. After the beach, we went to the pool which was awesome! Shaded and comfortable.
Read the reviews, then make your own decision. The Management and staff are willing to make you happy and do anything you need to resolve any issue leading to a Happy Customer.
So close to many awesome places. Razzles is across the street, if you like to party and Dance also there is a 24 hour deli, and the food and coffee is the best! Get a nice hot coffee to wake up at all hours, because if you are familiar with the Jersey Shore, You need a 24 hour day to get the most out of it.
The beds were very firm which I loved.
So, I know, I will make sure to come back and visit. Everyone has to remember, there is always a solution to any problem and at the Sea Palace Inn, they will make sure you are always there 24 hours a day to accommodate you.
Thank you for making our stay the best!
Paula Cruz

Room Tip: Second floor was great! Quiet, relaxing!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Beauttane
seapalace, Public Relations Manager at Sea Palace Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Hi Paula,
Thanks for the great review. I hope to see you soon.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Overall it was probably the worst place I've ever stayed in on a vacation. The staff was rude, especially the security guard, cursing at the kids that were around. My room had bugs when we woke up. It was not worth the money. Stay in another place and enjoy!

• Stayed June 2012

Travelers are raving about these Seaside Heights hotels

Abingdon, Maryland
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This was our first time at the Jersey Shore. We had read a lot of mixed reviews about this place and were a little worried checking in. Overall, the room was clean and comfortable, and the management and staff were very polite and accomodating. The check in process is a little confusing between the hotel and the websites that actually book the hotel. The rates are based on how many people are in the room rather than just booking the room itself. The manager understood my point of view and gave us a break. They were very friendly and made us feel welcome, they even gave us a couple extra free beach passes when they were available Some minor complaints like not enough electrical outlets, no batteries for the remote, and things like that, but if I went back to the Jersey Shore I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We had the room with 3 queen beds, it was spacious but could of used some extra seating
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jason S
seapalace, Owner at Sea Palace Inn, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Dear Guest,
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time please let us know if you have any issues with the room.

We hope to see more good reviews for upcoming season.

Manager
North Wildwood, New Jersey
Reviewed May 18, 2012

stay away unless your really needing a place to stay. stay on the beach. it's safer i urge you stay away...... dirty liars, bedbugs galore bothsides, crack head area, drunks, no rest. pool water never looked like it was changed, just filtered... old, smelly, mattressess are pissed stained and rotted, pull the mattress cover back and see what your really laying on..

Room Tip: stay out of sleezeside heights... drug and herion problem
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank mike p
seapalace, Owner at Sea Palace Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear Guest,
First of all we do not have bedbugs problem. We have monthly preventative pest control inspection each room so things like this don't occur. If this was the case Board of Health would be here to shut us down. Second our pool water is changed beginning of the year. If you have an issue with the mattress or linens you could have asked the management to switch your room or change linens. We do not charge to switch the room. We try to make each of the guests stay as comfortable as possible. It is shame that you did not bring this issues to management during or check out so we could have rectify the situation. Management is present on premises 24/7. We are family owned property and we try to accommodate all our guests requests.

To all the readers if you have any issues with your room please contact management so they can resolve your issues so your vacation is most enjoyable.
Reviewed March 12, 2012

After doing a lot of research on Seaside accomodations, I decided on the Sea Palace Inn. Many other motels had accusations of bed bugs, incompetent staff and poor room conditions.
I did not know what to expect after many mixed reviews of the Sea Palace Inn, but I was pleasantly surprised. We were allowed to check in early and got right into our room. The rate seemed a little steep ($168) for one night compared to other lodging in the area but its totally worth it for the great location and clean room you are not guaranteed when you come to Seaside.
The room was clean and all the amenities were fully functioning. I was attending the St. Patrick's day parade and we really only needed a bed to crash in. The Sea Palace was right near all the action, walking distance to the bars and boardwalk. My only complaint would be that one of the two beds did not have a view of the TV.

Overall, we had a great experience and I would absolutely recommend the Sea Palace Inn.

• Stayed March 2012
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 30, 2011

my self jina and my husband jay went to sea side heights from canada and we stayed in sea palace inn we were so pleased with the staff at hotel and nice and clean room if you really want to enjoy in sea side heights nice and comfortable stay is at sea palace inn its walking distance to boardwalk and parking also available.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank jina p
Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed August 12, 2011

The people running the place are as arrogant as can be and keep saying I can rent this room for a million dollars so tough on you for booking it cheaper... The floors are filthy, the rates are unbelievable and there is nothing to the place but dirt. What ever happened to taking your g-zillion dollars you make from the suckers in the summer and throw some paint on the rooms during the winter slow down... They do nothing, they should be ashamed to let anyone stay there... Run down washrooms, run down rooms, and prices are astronomical... I enjoyed the three block walk to the beach and that is all I can say... Leaving the hotel was the best part of staying there...

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 2010Timmy
seapalace, General Manager at Sea Palace Inn, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Dear Guest,

I am sorry you had unpleasant stay at the Sea Palace Inn. I am not sure who said we can rent the room for one million dollar but price is little high. We try to make each our guest happy and comfortable as possible. If you were not happy with the rooms why did you stay with us. You could have checked out or requested room which we could have done gladly. When you write a review online and don't say anything while your stay there is little we can do. You could have said something and we could have try to do something which would have made your stay pleasurable. We would take your comments and improve on service and room condition for our future guests.

JD