I just stayed here with my family this past 4th of July. This place is so disgusting!!! Spider webs in the corners of walls. Though the room was booked for max of six people you were only allowed three towels, they refused to give us more. The towels were STAINED! The floors of this place were FILTHY! My family and I would not walk around bare foot.! The beds had stains on them THANK GOD we had brought extra bedding to lay on.IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE IT DOES ONLINE!!! The pool area was so gross with broken chairs and umbrellas and rusted tables. Not to mention the garbage smell by the grills. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!! & The people working there are very unprofessional. WHATEVER YOU DO DONT STAY AT THIS PLACE!!!!!!!
I left here and ended up getting MRSA! That is how horribly DISGUSTING THIS S*!# HOLE WAS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offshore Motel in Seaside Heights offer cozy Rooms and is just a block from the Blue Atlantic Shore, Beach, and Boardwalk amusements. We are situated a hop away from the best Night Life, are close to all the Boulevard attractions and are a blink away from the Seaside Height's Water Park. Only steps away from heart pounding and thrilling night clubs including BAMBOO, KARMA, HEMINGWAYS and more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Offshore Motel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Offshore Motel And Apartments Hotel Seaside Heights
- Offshore Hotel And Apartments
- Offshore Hotel Seaside Heights
- Hotel Seaside Heights