“So disgusting”
Review of Hershey Motel

Hershey Motel
Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed July 21, 2014

place for drug addicts. no credit card or id required…you can memorize someone else's card and just check in…it happened to me. Buch of liars and scumbags at the front deck. I had to make a police report. Don't let your children stay there.

Room Tip: it wasn't a solo trip because i was never there..just my cc was..
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
7  Thank Susan C

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Yes, it's a motel, but is where we stay whenever we head to the shore area. Rooms are clean and the staff is quite friendly. Have also eaten it the restaurant that is attached to the motel.. We prefer to stay in the newer section of the property.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Rednep
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Very nice and east check in. Didn't like that they said our room number aloud. The room was nice, comfortable-you may want to bring your own pillows. Housekeeping was a surprise-I wasn't excepting it (another place we stayed at didn't have it) the AC worked great-froze us out a few times. The shower head could use a little r&r or just simply change it so there is better water pressure. Haven't used the pool on this stay but will next stay. Overall it was a lovely stay, clean and home like. (We didn't stay much in the room-to much to do and see)

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Penny P
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Me and my boyfriend just stayed here for a couple nights and it was great. The rooms were newly renovated and very clean. The motel is about a block or two from the start of the board walk which was great! We would definitely stay there again. The price was great and the room was clean. Customer service was great too. The lady who was at the desk was very sweet and helped us with whatever we needed. It was a great place to stay!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are brand new so you don't have to worry.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank anana27b
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for years ! My parents tookbthe family here every summer when I was a kid.now at 36years old my sister and I take our kids and I think they still have the same beds and bedding!!! Did a great job on the pool area and Bar but please forthelove of god get new blankets. Still like coming though. Also just a heads up check for mold on the shower curtain.

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank LolliPop56
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I had to find rooms for a large group for a work event and I contacted the Hershey Motel - I was skeptical because Seaside Heights has somewhat of a reptutation - but the owner and the desk clerk were un-believably helpful. I had to put together some special events and they helped me plan everything, and didn't mind when I called a million times to ask questions. My crew took up about 25 rooms. The rooms were clean and newly painted. No one on my team had any complaints. We visited in the off-season, but I would definitely come back to use the awesome looking pool and could totally imagine hanging out at the snack bar (as well as the regular bar.) You couldn't meet a nicer bunch of people.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank Kara J
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Seaside is coming back the Hershey is not just back but better than ever!!Our room was all new with large flat screen wall mouted t.v. tile floor new chairs, table every thing fresh and clean.The only thing the same is the great staff I have been going for many years and am treated like,and I feel like, I'm home.I spent much of my time relaxing by the pool,the pub has great poolside service.The Hershey is one block from beach and boardwalk with a 7-11one block west and a C.V.S one block east.The motel has the largest pool in seaside a kiddy pool sand box and game room. If you want a good old Jersey vacation you can't do better then the Hershey. I can't wate for next year I am planing next years vacation at te Hershey.

Room Tip: First floor rooms new tile floors rooms in back quieter
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple