My boyfriend and I (Mid-Late 20s) come to seaside year round. We've been to the Glendale on no less than 5 different occasions. It's a motel in Seaside that costs $60 a night, so keep your expectations low.
They only have double beds, and neither are incredibly comfortable but we are typically coming back drunk from the boardwalk so we could care less. The showers work and so does the air conditioner. If you come on a Friday or Saturday night, expect some very drunk characters to be hanging around.
What makes us come back time and time again is the fact that it is in the most fantastic location. You're less than half a block from the boardwalk beach and just a few blocks away from Karma and Bamboo, if you're into that sort of thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glendale Motel is located across the street from the Beautiful Atlantic Ocean in the heart of the action. The world Famous Seaside Heights Boardwalk is loaded with Rides Games of chance arcades restaurants and bars.A few short blocks away is Breakwater Beach the Jersey Shores premier Water Park. Our property offers the best accommodations in the Seaside Heights Vicinity. Seaside Heights offers the best amusement boardwalk on the east coast as well as having the cleanest and most well maintained beach along the entire Jersey Shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Glendale Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glendale Hotel Seaside Heights
- Glendale Motel Seaside Heights