This is a VERY basic motel that I'd never consider booking if it was situated anywhere else; however on a August weekend this was the only thing available close to Seaside Heights boardwalk that was available at the last minute and I took a room. The experience was mixed.
PROS: clean overall; helpful and accommodating staff; LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION (one block from beach); has a small kitchen area with stove, sink and fridge. Somewhat newer furnishing.
CONS: tiny bathroom that smells; poor amenity (small soap bar in bathroom and nothing else; no cookware, utensils, or even a plastic cup for water - kind of defeats the purpose of having a kitchen). Bed not all that comfortable. Loud music from a club across the street that was still going past midnight on a Friday night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are just a short walking distance to all of the fine amusements, attractions and the wonderful Seaside Heights Beach and Boardwalk! At the Franklin Terrace Motel, we offer a friendly, clean family hotel where the Management is on-site to ensure that your stay is the most enjoyable it can be. The Franklin Terrace Motel.... a peaceful, fun place to vacation...spend a night, a weekend, a month or all season...you will remember our hospitality. With a lovely lobby and private pool, the Franklin Terrace is the best value on the Jersey Shore ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Franklin Terrace Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklin Terrace Hotel Seaside Heights
- Franklin Terrace Seaside Heights