“Nice Stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 41 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Nice Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We originally booked a room for Dry Docks sister property"Skyview Manor" after being horrified by the condition of the rooms and illegal activies outside of the rooms, the owner redeemed himself by placing us in private apartment at Dry Dock and honored our original room price . The office staff at Dry Dock were very accomodating and super friendly. The apartment was clean and fit our needs,We did request the bedding be changed as soon as we checked in and the staff was right on it. 1/2 block from the beach and private parking was awesome.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
5 Thank Debbie K

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

This place is very nice. Great location clubs, bars, the beach all close by. I stayed in room 10. The king size room. I had good rest enjoyed my stay, went home. What more could I ask for? I didn't have to say much to the staff, put my room key in the office drop latch and went home. I saved a lot of money too.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Infinityg45
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

The DRY DOCK MOTEL was the most HORRIBLE motel I have ever been to. It was DIRTY, SMELLY, DISGUSTING and UNBEARABLE. There was blood on the sheets, rust in the showers, mold everywhere, and stains in the carpets. The air conditioning did not work and neither did the TV. There was also cigarette burns everywhere. It didn't look like they ever cleaned. We asked for another room and it was the same thing. There was even MORE blood in the sheets! We asked for a refund and they refused!!!!!! The staff was rude and unfriendly and I couldn't believe their low standards. We had to end up loosing $100 and finding another motel. It was like stepping into a dirty sewer or walking into a giant dumpster. I felt so uncomfortable! I would NOT recommend this motel to anyone!!!!!!! It needs to be shut down immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not know how they are still in business!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank shaina s

Travelers are raving about these Seaside Heights hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

My and my girlfriend checked into this dumpster at 2:30 on a Sat afternoon and rite after check in we threw our stuff in the room and hit the boardwalk. After getting back to this crap shack I went to use the bathroom where I found mold and filth so we packed out stuff up and went to the front desk and asked for a refund and was told he could refund all but my $50 deposit and i told the guy i wanted ALL my money back due to sanatation problems so he offered me two other rooms that were just as bad if not worse they all looked like muder sceans this place is trash and should be shut down do to mold and filth. The people that run this place are trash too I will never stay in sea side ever due to this crap motel !

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Superman1986
Chatham, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

Great Location! That's the only good thing about it! The place is so dirty! I couldnt even walk bare feet on the carpet. The carpet felt so sticky! I would not go back there!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mavandevelde
Hagerstown, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stayed at this hotel after only trying to book a hotel by the ocean on short notice. All the really nice ones were all bokked up. The hotel was better than I had thought it would be, especially not being familiar with Sea Side Heights. Opened the door and no musty or moldy smell, no bugs, and decent beds. By the third night my back was done though. The only bad thing about the room was the small bathroom with some mold on the ceiling tiles. The tub was painted three times over but still clean. The hotel could use some major renovations to update the rooms. It was quiet in our room being on the street side and couldnt hear the room next to us. Pool was the nicest thing about the property. Clean with some gas grills to use. Very close to the boardwalk and rides on the pier. The hotel manager and other staff really nice and helpfull. Towels when needed. They will only service your room when you are there, for security of your belongings. Which is the first I have seen. I would be back to the hotel if in the area again if updated or remodled.

Room Tip: The twin KING size beds are worth it.