“Belmont Motel - Best of Seaside Heights !”
Review of Belmont Motel

Belmont Motel
Ranked #20 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed July 11, 2010

My son and I thoroughly enjoy our stay at the Belmont Motel so much that we go back every year. The motel is clean, close to the beach, the boards and the stores. The owner Benjamin is outstanding in his managerism and a pleasure to communicate with. My son and I anticipate our trip and stay at the Belmont so much each year that I book my room for July back in February each year just to guarantee that I do not have to stay somewhere else. I can't say enough about this place and the people who stay each year that we are there. Its the most family oriented motel I have ever since with such sincere hospitality from the staff that I would never even consider going elsewhere.
Respectfully,
Krista

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed July 8, 2010

The Belmont Hotel is an incredible place to stay with the family, the service was excellent, the staff was extremely helpful, pool area was clean & well maintained. In addition, the rooms and bathroom were clean, did not have a reason to complain.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2010

This hotel is a dump and I recommend that any one with an upcoming reservation cancel it immediately! The staff is rude and down right nasty. The rooms are small and filthy! Run screaming in the other direction.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank formygirlz
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Four of us stayed for 4th of July weekend 2010, 2nd thru the 5th. We stayed in the efficiency apartment. The place wasn't the cleanest but the guys that run it made the stay great. They are there 24/7. They are always there for you and your needs. Police and fire dept are right across the street. Very safe place. The owners even have their own security there for you. Nice table and chairs right outside your door. FREE Beach passes save you lots of money. We all would stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed here on a weekend vacation to the Jersey shore. We switched to this motel after having a very bad experience next door at the Atlantic Motel. Staying at this motel was a passable experience. It was not great, but tolerable for 2 nights.

Everything in our room was pretty spotless. except for the bed sheets, which are the very thing one hopes above all else will be clean. My boyfriend and I lifted the bedspread to find dingy pink sheets covered in what looked like pubic hair. Needless to say, we slept on top of the bedspread, without sheets, for the next two nights. The pillows underneath the bedspread were flat and almost nonexistent. I woke up the next two mornings with a very painful soreness in my neck.

The television functioned, but was very poor quality. The picture was very blurry. Even watching up close, I couldn't read the score of a World Cup soccer match I didn't want to miss.
i
The location of this motel is probably it's best attribute. It's within 3 blocks walking distance of the boardwalk, and is right across the street from the Seaside Heights Police Station. However, there are several other motels nearby that may be of better quality. I personally wouldn't mind walking a few extra blocks for a room with clean bedding.

The owner of this establishment made us a deal for $99 a night, although I don't feel it was good value for what we got. He said the usual rate is around $120. I can't even imagine how he feels a room with dirty sheets is worth that much, unless one is absolutely desperate.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank graduatexplorer
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Had a great time, great porches and chairs, nice pool, good location in town, owner was a great help.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2010

I stayed at the Belmont again. This time I dished out a little more money for the King bed efficiency. Room 5 to be exact. It was a clean and decent sized. I think they just re did the room. The wood floors look nice. I never stayed in room 5 and I will stay there again. Right next to the pool and breakfast area. Overall, its the same as usual quiet and convienient hotel. Benji was great help as usual. Check inn process was a breeze, Benji remembered who I was and had everything ready for me. I will probably never stay anywhere else in Seaside, and...NO Benji doesn't fist pump.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Buoy 16 Motel
Buoy 16 Motel
#3 of 39 in Seaside Heights
Econo Lodge - Seaside Heights / Toms River
Econo Lodge - Seaside Heights / ...
#27 of 39 in Seaside Heights

Been to Belmont Motel? Share your experiences!