“Glad”
Review of Belmont Motel

Belmont Motel
Ranked #20 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Went with friends and we had a fun time. We were treated great by the housekeeping staff and the office staff. Also the security really didn't give us any problems. The location is the best because it's the perfect distance from the beach. Not too much traffic around the area either.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This place was amazing. The kids loved it. Definitely coming back here next year. I was sooo happy with how that weekend went. The only bad part was the parking lot was hard to park in cause there was too many cars in the lot. Although there was so many people staying we got our attention

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed with my family. My friend told me to try out this place for a while but I never did. When I finally did I made a good decison. My kids liked it so that's what counts right. The guy benjermin wasnt that bad either. I am now going to tell my friends from NY as well !

1  Thank Drake6710
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I went on vacation with my family to this motel and we absolutely loved it. The place was very clean and had great service. I had a great time with my family here. The rooms were good and spacious. The stay was very peaceful and I would definitely vacation and stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I went on vacation with my family and we had the pleasure to stay at this wonderful motel. It is very good for the price and we always stay here when we come. It is in a great location and great service. looking forward to go again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Good value for money, very close to beach, good service and excellent location. I stayed here for the weekend, had a very pleasant experience. Very close to the shore and boardwalk. The staff and service was excellent. Looking forward to coming back soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The time I spent there was nothing but great. We were in the same room last year and they changed so much we got a bigger HDTV this time. We really felt that they cared about us. The guys in charge always made sure we had what we needed.