All reviewsmanager mikebagelsshort walk to the beachrooms are cleancontinental breakfastbeach passesmotelseasideshoredryerclubsdeli
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a few days ago midweek.. last min trip. Motel was clean and ample parking.. while i do really appreciate the bed bug plastic under sheets, i move around a lot and it does get get kinda loud. But ill deal with the noise rather than bed bugs... otherwise bed were ok.. mike the front desk guy, was really helpful and nice. Close to a deli and a few blocks from beach area.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank brettnyc
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

The manager was exceptional. Made sure I had everything I needed. Called ahead of time when Room was ready to let me know I could check in early. Rooms were what we expected. Only stayed one night but we would probably stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Tonia S
Reviewed July 6, 2017

We needed a room at the last minute. I found The Bay Breeze on Expedia. We did look at a couple rooms at other motels, but they were to say the least...Unacceptable. Mike, the owner is so nice and accommodating. He lent me a charger for my phone and a hair dryer. THE ROOM WAS SPOTLESS! Very clean and comfortable. GREAT A/C! And it was affordable. We will definitely return. There is a continental breakfast in the morning. Bagels, coffee and muffins, etc...

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mandi h
BaybreezeNJ, Manager at Bay Breeze Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thank You.
The Bay Breeze Motel
"Where guests become Family"

Reviewed May 11, 2017

My Stay here was great. Very nice service . I highly recommend this place to everyone .Management and staff was really good .
Rooms were very clean and nice.
5 stars.
Definately coming back again in future at this motel ...

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Krunal P
Reviewed April 20, 2017

Excellent for a younger group like mine. Cheap, close to the beach, and close to clubs. Could be nicer or bigger--but like I said, you get what you pay for. Met expectations. Wish the pool was bigger. Otherwise, it was a nice stay. Staff was friendly, parking was limited.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends