“Great location!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Monroe
“Great location!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stayed here with two friends for a short trip to the Jersey Shore. The rooms were very clean and the motel was a short walk to the boardwalk. The staff was very helpful with everything from directions to getting us tickets for the boardwalk. The service was great and I will be sure to stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank MPeters20

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at the baybreeze twice now. Both times were great experiences. The first was a quick weekend getaway with a friend we booked at the baybreeze because of their great rates. We couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The rooms are modern and kept very clean by their friendly staff which couldn't be more important when staying at the shore. The manager mike and his wife go above and beyond to give you a nice stay. The first time I stayed here I had actually forgot my cell phone charger and they let us borrow one of theirs for a quick charge. I thought that was so nice of them. When I stayed this year with my family I didn't even look elsewhere to book. I called up mike and my information was still saved in the computer from my last stay which made booking easy and convenient. Once again they went out of their way to help us. We were looking for somewhere to buy a small cooler to take out on the beach with us and instead they found one for us! These are things most places would never even think to do for their guests. I really enjoy staying at the baybreeze they really know how to give you a nice vacation ! Thank you!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank Stacy M
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great staff and service. Will surely stay there again next summer! The pool was very clean. So were the rooms. The staff was friendly and couldn't be more helpful! Thanx bay Breeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Thank Machinee
Monroe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed here with a few of my friends for a weekend. The room was very clean and looked nice. The room also smelt really good when we walked in. The service was great and I had an amazing time! The motel is very close to the beach so walking to the board walk and back was easy. Also, they had a really nice pool! The manager was so nice and helpful. This is honestly a really nice motel.

3 Thank kaw987
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I've never been in a motel so I was skeptical! But walking into a neat and clean room changed my mind about motels! Abosolutely surprising, it was as nice as a hotel. The service is great and the managers are nice. I would definitely recommend this motel. It's also a close walk to the beach which is super convenient. I really suggest you stay here.

4 Thank makeemeelaughh .
Clifton Park, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Decided to do a little overnight girls getaway for the weekend. We booked the hotel online so everything was pretty much paid for. When arriving to the motel, the manager asked for all of our ID's. My younger sister wasn't even old enough to drive and he made a big stink about it. As I'm signing papers, he throws in that there will be an additional $50 charge for my sister. No where on the motels website OR travelocitys website does it state the extra charges per person.I then ask for him to provide me with paper work stating why I'm being charged an extra $50 for ONE person under the age of 18. He STILL couldn't provide it. We then get up to our room after being watched by the manager, and walk into a sticky and sandy floor. The beds were covered in plastic and super uncomfortable. There were previous wrappers from the last guest who stayed in that room. I did check the bed for bedbugs and thankfully didn't see any.Upon check out, I went to turn in my keys and the manager turned around and checked the room. I would not waste my money again at this motel. If I knew about the additional charges, I would of spent a little more and would have gotten a better hotel. The only thing I would say that I liked about the motel, was how close it was to the boardwalk.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
4 Thank Smieymau5
BaybreezeNJ, Manager at Bay Breeze Motel, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
We do take all review seriously and take necessary action to improve. We provide clean, well-appointed deluxe rooms with comfortable modern facilities to our guests.
We have made all requested information available to you i during your Stay.
Following policy is posted on all booking website "Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 50 per person per night when using existing beds" It is our regular procedure to check room upon guest check out .
We always like to make our guest's stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The manager is excellent, if you treat people as they expect to be treated it's amazing the service you will rcve. Mike is great, went above and beyond. We walked to and from the beach each day. The room is clean and for the price, it was perfect. We normally stay at high-end resorts etc., but for a Jersey Shore beach get-a-away there's no need too. We were gone most of the day and out in the evenings. You can put a deposit down and use their beach passes which saves you $$, all you have to do is return the pass and your $$ is returned. Very satisfied customers. Thanks Mike, you are wonderful!

Room Tip: Request the 3rd floor, quieter. : )