“We will come back year after year! AMAZING!”
Review of Bay Breeze Motel

Bay Breeze Motel
Ranked #6 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
“We will come back year after year! AMAZING!”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We stayed at the Bay Breeze Motel from 8/3 to 8/6. Our stay was amazing! The man at the front desk and his daughter were extremely friendly and very helpful! He showed how much he cared about the customers and the business. The room was very clean, tidy, and the beds were extremely comfortable. The bathroom especially was great and roomy. I had a perfect view of the fireworks from the third floor with my family and friends. The location was also very helpful. It was only 2 short walking blocks from the boardwalk. The property was very clean and quiet at night. They have a free breakfast in the morning, which serves bagels, muffins, cereals, coffee, and juice. It was very satisfying and there was also an ice machine which kept my family and I very cool. The best part about the motel was probably the pool, it was very spotless and very relaxing! The kid's had an extrodinary time, as well as my husband and I did. There were many close by resturants too eat at that were also a walking distance. I've been too many motels in Seaside Heights, but this motel was the BEST! If you want a relaxing and calm stay for vacation, then this place is your best shot. WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR!
Thank you for the pleasent stay, from our family too yours!

Room Tip: Make a reservation first!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Summerlove15

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
PA
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Rooms were small but clean. The staff was friendly and helpful, really went out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Just a couple of blocks from the beach and boardwalk.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank jm2009Pa
Flushing, New York
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Found Bay Breeze Motel online and based on reviews, my family and I decided to give it a try. What a great choice! The manager (Mike) was very friendly, helpful, and professional -- both in person and over the phone. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was small but enjoyable (our little one loved it!). Location is a plus -- close enough to the beach/boardwalk yet far from all the noise. Highly recommend Bay Breeze Motel especially if you have young children. We can't wait to go back!!!!!

1 Thank CoOlFam3
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We just got back from an overnight stay in Seaside Heights. The Bay Breeze was welcoming, well run and very comfortable. Unlike most of the older hotels in the area ( and they are all older hotels) a great deal of effort has been made to modernize the rooms providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The pool was small but spotless. The rooms were spotless as well. We felt safe and comfortable and look forward to visiting The Bay Breeze again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank peggygris
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Reviewed July 31, 2011

My daughter, niece and I stayed at the Bay Breeze. I checked it out online first and then drove down to make sure it was clean. I loved it. I will definitly stay at this hotel next year. We stayed during the week and on Wednesday we were able to see the fireworks from our balcony. Staff was very nice, pool was very nice and warm when we swam in the evening. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends.

3 Thank honeybrown98
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was the best stay that our family has ever had away from home. From start to finish this was a great time for our family. The nice family that runs this Motel are very serious about the customer's stay. They were very nice to our family during our stay. I cannot say enough good things about "The Bay Breeze Motel" and It's owner. Thank You Nick! You made us free right at home with your friendliness. Small pool, but very clean. We did come for the shore, so the pool was only a plus. Both of our children loved it. I highly recommend this Motel if you are looking for a nice place to stay at the shore. Family oriented…Stay here and you will see what we mean. We can’t wait to come back!

The Kale Family

2 Thank BobKale
Danville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed at Bay Breeze motel on July 22nd and 23rd with my girlfriend. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The accommodations were adequate. Our only complaint was that the mattresses were rather uncomfortable. Overall, it was a good experience and I would recommend this motel to other couples and young adults.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple