I guess I should have known from the reviews and the price that it was going to be bad, but wow, was I surprised! I cant believe this place hasn't been shut down by the department of health. The outside of the hotel was your typical run down motel look. But when we went to our room, I almost turned around and left. No carpeting on the floor, just dirty gritty tile. Which was the worst part. Luckily, we brought our own sheets, pillows and blankets to put on the bed, or I wouldnt have been able to stay there. We just kept our shoes on and never actually put our bare feet on the floor. The shower and bathroom was tiny, but not exceptionally dirty like the rest of the room. No chair, no table. Barely any outlets in the room. Loud screaming and fighting outside of our room both nights. We were right by a fire siren that went off several times and woke us up. The dirty curtains were falling off of the two windows. We had to pull up onto the sidewalk and pull up next to the hotel on the grass and that was our 'parking spot'. The location to the beach and boardwalk was really great though, just a 5 minutes walk. Maybe this hotel would be ok for college students just looking to party, but it really was awful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel in the heart of Seaside Heights. Center location 2 blocks from boardwalk or beach, one & half block from water park and two blocks from Casino Pier. Large 9 feet deep swimming pool with clear water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Atlantic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Motel Seaside Heights
- Atlantic Hotel Seaside Heights