My boyfriend and I got this hotel through a Hotwire deal and maaan it sucked! First, we couldnt find the hotel listed on a map by the address provided. When we did find it I knew it was a mistake.
There was 1 other car......1!!!
We figured we would suck it up since it was only a 1 night stay but really...it was ridiculous.
There were flies in our room, the linen was dirty and stained of what looked like cigarette burns, the bathroom had leaks from the toilet and sink....The shower head was....oh, wait, there was no shower head...simply a pipe with the water coming out....There was a piece of toilet paper stuck to the bathroom window to cover a hole in the window tint...no extra towels or linen...ugh!!
I was SO HAPPY i brought an extra beach blanket ...i used it to put over the sheets and slept on it!!!!
And on top of all of this....the service was horrible. Definitely not a friendly crowd!
We went out and drank heavily so we wouldnt have to come back and fathom the thought of laying my head in that place...and its in the vicinity of the volunteer fire department alarm...so when that went off at 650AM i nearly jumped through the ceiling!!
Save yourself the headache..its cheap yes...but u dont even come close to getting what u pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel in the heart of Seaside Heights. Center location 2 blocks from boardwalk or beach, one & half block from water park and two blocks from Casino Pier. Large 9 feet deep swimming pool with clear water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Atlantic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Motel Seaside Heights
- Atlantic Hotel Seaside Heights