We arrived at the Knights Inn around 9 o'clock on a Friday night in the rain. After checking in we were informed that we would have to park down the street at another motel because there wasn't enough parking there. We got our first room and there was sand on the comforter. We pulled the blanket back to expose the sheets where there were hairs and stains. Upon looking in the bathroom there were shaved hairs around the faucet. Then, looking in the closet area, was a lovely dead bug. Near the bed post there was dust bunnies along with what looked like little black dots...possibly bugs, but at this point I was already grossed out enough I didn't look any closer. So, we went and complained to the man in the office who then gave us a different room. Unfortunately, it was not any better. This room had clean sheets, but there was a condom wrapper and an empty beer can in the fridge!!! We refused to stay there and didn't get charged. On top of all that, the remotes in neither room worked. They charge way too much money to stay in a slum...Just don't go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel in the heart of Seaside Heights. Center location 2 blocks from boardwalk or beach, one & half block from water park and two blocks from Casino Pier. Large 9 feet deep swimming pool with clear water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Atlantic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Motel Seaside Heights
- Atlantic Hotel Seaside Heights