Aquarius Arms Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mark III Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hershey Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Pool
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
Atlantic Inn(Seaside Heights)
Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Breakfast included
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2008

I recenlly stayed with my dog snowy the rooms were clean and freshly painted the owner alice keeps the place immaculate while the maintenance man george keeps the place humming i loved my stay.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ringmel
Reviewed June 17, 2008

i recently stayed at this completely remodeled hotel .all new floors walls and ceramic tile floors .i was welcomed by the owner george and his wife alice after staying last year in a few different indian hotels that were filthy this was a pleasant surprise.also some rooms are pet friendly

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank darjim
Reviewed May 6, 2008

I just went there in May 2008 and the place is great. There was new carpet, paint and all. The place was real nice and i liked it because it was close to everything. I wasnt across from the beach but i didnt want to be in the riff raff, i have children so this place was convient for me. I even walked to the McDonalds one day. I would stay here again because the place is basically brand new. The owners dont even bother you but are there if you need assistance, not that i needed any but i seen them help another customer. Maybe its different this summer because the rooms are new.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank daniblue11215
Reviewed September 9, 2007

I researched the internet for a pet friendly hotel to stay in the Seaside Heights area and this was the only motel that took pets. The photos looked like it was a nice place and they said it was recently refurbished in 2006. The only thing that was remotely new was the shower and the microwave. This place was so horrific I wouldn't even put my dog down on the floor! The check-in office stank (that should have been my first clue), the clerk told us we'd have to get the key to use the pool since it was locked to keep the "riff raff" out at night (second clue). The air conditioner didn't work, it was in the wall with tape all around it and it was peeling off so bugs were coming in and you could see the parking lot from the cracks. The carpet was so old it was cracking at the seems, I wouldn't have removed my shoes. The room was so smelly we couldn't even breath. The refrigerator had the same tape holding it together. The lighting was awful --- I think there was maybe a 15 watt bulb in the bathroom. We turned around and went back to the office and told them we weren't staying. No questions were asked, the clerk just said "you know you'll forfeit your $100.00 deposit"; I said I knew and just credit the rest back onto my card! No questions were ever asked, it was like he was waiting for us to return and check out! This seems like a great way to make money without have to ever clean a room. I wished I had seen Pittsburghs write-up before I booked this horror story! I agree, this had to be the most scary place I've ever seen (staff included).

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank Bethlehem4
Reviewed August 12, 2007

We booked these accomodations over the internet and it was absolutely awful! The air conditioner didnt work, the bed had springs sticking out of it, the rooms were not clean and the rooms smelled musty and smoky. When we tried to get out of our booking after complaining about the accomodations, they still charged us! It was a terrible experience. Our family loved Seaside, but this hotel was so bad it was scary!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family