“It is the best”

Anchor Motel
Ranked #4 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Easton, PA
Reviewed April 16, 2005

What a great family oriented place to stay! We had a blast. Clean, EXTREMELY FRIENDLY staff, make you feel like you are at home! They will do anything to assist you whatever your needs may be. Pool is clean, rooms are clean, owner on premesis. This motel is well maintained. Close to the beach, shops, and dining. Apartment is spacious and equipped. Can't wait to come back this year!!!!

• Stayed: July 2004
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed March 1, 2005

We stayed at anchor motel for out prom last year and It was the most fun time we ever had. Management was very nice and friendly and kept us out of trouble. We had a larged group and we were only few minutes from the boardwalk and the beach. Everything was walking distance for the motel. Rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend this place to everyone.

6  Thank nvj95
Seaside Heights, NJ
Reviewed September 25, 2004

I stayed here for a few weeks and I thought it was fine. My room was clean and bright. JD is the manager and he is very nice. I stayed here in winter 2003. I live in Seaside now - the area is not the greatest - if you're easily intimidated by people not so well off, you might not want to stay in Seaside Heights. But as far as the Anchor goes, yes the bathroom is very small, but if you're just staying for a vacation, what more do you need to do than take a shower & use the toilet & sink? By the way, my shower was brand new at that time. They were also renovating & I believe putting new carpets in. Anyway, my stay wasn't anything to complain about and it was cleaner than a lot of places I've seen.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 7, 2004

Me and my boyfriend stayed at the anchor motel and for what I can say: The staff that worked their were very nice to us. Whatever we wanted whether it be a iron or anything they gave us. They are really working hard to keep this a clean motel. I will definitly reccommend this motel to alot of people. AGAIN.... THANK YOU

1  Thank Terri112971
Hawley, PA
Reviewed August 5, 2004

My husband and I stayed at the Anchor Motel for 2 wonderful nights. This motel is managed by the nicest people. They made my husband and I feel right at home. The room was very clean and very convenient for walking the boardwalk. On the second day of our stay we were pleasantly surprised by made service. When we returned to our room they had cleaned everything and even put the air conditioner on for us. They cleaned our sink, ash tray, made the bed, etc. The Anchor motel made our stay the best it could be. We had a great time.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
bucks county, Pa
Reviewed May 11, 2004

We stayed there last summer for a weekend.We had the room that slept 8. It was horriable.It looked runned down.The place was dirty.The rugs were so dirty.The bathroom you could hardly fit in there you needed a can opener to get out of the bathroom it was so small..We had to go to the store to buy cleaning stuff.There was no where to but your towels.It smelled like mold in the room.The beds....Oh my god the beds were gross. there was stains on the blankets and on the sheets.We asked for new bedding in the bags.When we watched her change the sheets on the bed our children were going to sleep on was all stain and soiled .This place should be closed down.It is dirty and not good place at all for children.What ever you do dont stay there. It is a nightmare.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member