Anchor Motel
Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Breakfast included
Atlantic Inn(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Sunburst Motels I & II(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Coral Sands Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
La Fontana Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Aquarius Arms Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Sea Palace Inn(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Sea Palace Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
All reviewswater parkroom was cleanbreakwater beachtwo blocksbeach badgesseaside
Reviewed August 30, 2013

at first my friends and I were hesitant while researching motel to stay in at seaside, however, I couldn't be more happy with our stay at the Anchor Motel. From the courteous over the phone reservations, to the immediate emailed confirmation, then the personal introduction to the motel, JD, one of the owners made our stay amazing(as well as the rest of the staff). We were welcomed with open arms, making us feel secure, in that anything we needed was just a phone call away. In addition, the rooms were newly renovated and extremely clean for seaside. The new amenities and onsite pool, free parking, and free beach passes were only some of the highlights to our stay. In addition, the location is perfect. Its right by the police stations, so you don't have to worry about being bothering by any unruly people and its a few mins walk from a convenient store, the water park, the boardwalk/beach and Karma/Bamboo/Aztec...etc. Thank you for making our stay so memorable JD, we appreciate it! We cant wait to come back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank kelly k
anchormotel, Public Relations Manager at Anchor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Guest,
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We are continue to work hard to provide best accommodation to all out guests. We hope to see you this coming summer.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The property is in the process of,being updated and remodeled after Sandy. The room we stayed in was small. There was no lamp near the bed only an over head light. Bathroom was very small. The room was clean but the floor was tile instead of carpet. There is no laundry machines available on sight. (So what to do with your wet suits and towels from the beach? We had to find a laundry mat. ) The owners were friendly and very helpful and the free beach tags included was an added plus. You are close to the board walk and the beach (about a block and a half. )

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank WBP_12
seapalace, Owner at Anchor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Guest,
We are happy you liked our service, staff and cleanliness. We do not have laundry service on premises. We will be having lamps added to each room by 2014 season. We are striving to make each guest stay as comfortable as possible. We hope to see you next time.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My family and freinds have stayed at the Anchor Motel many times over the last 8 years.This hotel is located right where you what to be.The 7/11 and water park are around the corner.5 minute walk to the boardwalk.Respectful people,nothing spectacular, just clean and comfortable. I have never been disappointed .When I go to Seaside Heights I really don't spent much time in the room just sleeping or changeing .The negitive reveiws are a little right the rooms and showers stalls are small if you are super big this is not for you. Read the cancellation policy before making reservations they mean what thay say. I think some of the bad reveiws comes from guests that wanted a refund becaue it was a rainy day and wanted out early .I have never seen anything bad or dirty.

Room Tip: try some Minor League Baseball lakewood blue claws just up the road in lakewood god entertaiment
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank wp17300
seapalace, Owner at Anchor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a great review. We love to hear from our loyal guests who has been coming for many years. We have made many improvement after the hurricane Sandy. We went through major renovation in last six months. We have installed Tiles throughout the property to eliminate odors which carpet may hold, new furniture, lighting, 32" flat screen TV, newly installed showers and vanity. All rooms were freshly painted. Please go to our website to see the updated pictures.

Please visit us this summer for new and improved Anchor Motel.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

For starters, when you leave the motel everyone will agree a great place to go is an STD clinic. The service and people were great. However, because of the previous reviews we decided to inspect the sheets. This is where problems occured. We pulled back the comforter and saw that the sheets and pillow was filled with multiple blood stains accompanied by other mysterious stains even Sherlock Holmes wouldnt want to investigate. Then I entered the bathroom, and it was small, but we could look past that. What we couldnt look over was the bloody thumb print across from the toilet looking you dead in the eye. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the hairs I found in my bed aswell. In order to sleep I had to lay my own blanket i brought from home over the sheets and covered myself with my beach towel.. and i used my gymbag as a pillow. Needless to say opening the door and starring face to face with multiple cop cars and cruisers was very reasurring when I wasnt trying to smoke a fat L. They said cable tv and wifi, so that actually meant 16 channels and no wifi. All in all, bring a pillow, a sleepingbag, some febreeze, but for the love of christ leave the blacklight at home. <3

• Stayed: July 2012
seapalace, Public Relations Manager at Anchor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear guest,

We are glad you like the service from the front desk. I had hoped if you liked the service you had voiced your concern to the front desk. Our linens are changed upon each checkout and they are sent out to be cleaned by outside company. I do want want to apologize for stains which may have been there. We will be looking into new laundary services who may provide better cleaning. We do have more than 16 channels on TV but may be TV programming may have changed. We do have wifi available. We would have corrected all the issue if we given the opportunity to do it. We will take your issue and created new procedure to avoid more negative reviews.

Once again I am sorry for issues with your stay. We look forward to improve service for our future guests.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

As other people said, I found hair on the sheets, so don't know if they were changed since last guest. Bathroom door wouldn't even close. The bathroom light and loud fan on switch was way too annoying. Too expensive and not so nice. No thanks to coming again.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family