“Great breakfast!”

Description: serves breakfast
New Paltz, New York, United States
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was our second trip to Seaside and both times this is where we ate breakfast. Food is great and they get it to you FAST!

• Visited July 2013

Newburgh, New York, United States
“Family owned and run”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I'm glad we found this spot for breakfast. The whole family works here, from Grandma folding napkins to dad cooking to son "Bobber" bussing tables. They love Disney as you can see all over the walls. I had a huge half of a cantaloupe (local) plus eggs and homemade hash browns. Waitresses were very nice. I'll be telling friends who are looking for a place for breakfast or lunch.

• Visited July 2013
Pennsylvania
“Just OK”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

A bit over priced. Just average breakfast. I don't expect to get fresh Hollandaise Sauce on my Eggs Benedict, but when the price is over $10.00 at a diner type restaurant, I was hopeful. But, no.

The food was plentiful, but at almost $30.00 (including the tip) for two people for a just average breakfast is just too much.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank tragosta
Waterbury
“Great breakfast and cheap!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Small, breakfast only joint just a few steps away from the Sunburst. I had the $3.50 two eggs, toast and homefries breakfast which was tasty and filling.

Visited June 2013
“Great family place!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Stop at this place because of the breakfast special that was advertised outside. We had the whole place to ourselves, hubby and me. It was quaint, loved the Disney theme , the staff was very inviting. The breakfast was so inexpensive, good and you get a lot. Even though my whole order was wrong, I would definitely go back.

• Visited May 2013