“Great breakfast and cheap!”

Bobber's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Description: serves breakfast
Description: serves breakfast
Waterbury
“Great breakfast and cheap!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Small, breakfast only joint just a few steps away from the Sunburst. I had the $3.50 two eggs, toast and homefries breakfast which was tasty and filling.

“Great family place!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Stop at this place because of the breakfast special that was advertised outside. We had the whole place to ourselves, hubby and me. It was quaint, loved the Disney theme , the staff was very inviting. The breakfast was so inexpensive, good and you get a lot. Even though my whole order was wrong, I would definitely go back.

• Visited May 2013
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Definitely worth every penny”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The service and breakfast here is awesome. Your food is ready within minutes of ordering and the portions are great. I'm a picky eater and to me the food tasted wonderful. Everyone working there are full of nothing but smiles and they are super super nice... every single one of them. Loved it here

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Breakfast!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

They advertise a $3.50 breakfast. We didn't think it would be much, but my husband and I each ordered one (there are two choices) and we weren't disappointed and didn't walk away hungry. It was delicious! With coffee, it cost us $11, which was about half as much as our breakfast the previous morning in Seaside Heights. The service was outstanding as well.

1 Thank Helen711
Toledo, Ohio
“Breakfast - good coffee”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a good place for breakfast. The coffee is good and strong - not watery. Eggs - good. Home-fries - big slices - so-so. They are not afraid to butter the toast - most places are skimpy. Did not like the sausages (too large) or the scrapple - both I think just a matter of taste.

Visited May 2013