“small seashore casual”

Got a photo?
Add it.
La Casa Del Sol
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We decided to go here after reading all the reviews. Very surprised of the deli atmosphere which did not turn me off because I recently left my hole in the wall mexican restaurant up in NY. But I am still on the quest to find a match to the flavors of their tacos, etc. This is a simple, basic dinner or lunch choice to eat rather than a sit down meal in my opinion.

There are newer reviews for La Casa Del Sol

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is going to sound like I am related to the owners but i can assure you I am not. This is real Mexican food, cooked by real Mexican people. My favorite is the chile relleno, that is sometimes served....also the Mexican pie, ( also known as ,Jamie Pizza). the black beans,guacamole ,tortas, burritos are all superb, one problem, i have to take a nap after I eat because I always over indulge! These guys are hard working, nice people with a real flair for true Mexican food. OK enjoy.

1  Thank JamesKay13
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This place will actually make you whatever your taste buds want!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

it's the best "MEXACAN-FOOD"ever the in the town of seaside heights new jersey

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Well I know my coworkers like Mexican food and love it-I do not but they make a great pork roll wrap!!