“A relaxing family place on the Jersey Shore”

Econo Lodge - Seaside Heights / Toms River
Ranked #25 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
GreenLeadersSilver level
Kittanning, Pennsylvania
“A relaxing family place on the Jersey Shore”
Reviewed July 30, 2010

The Sands Motel is a quiet, family owned hotel that sits one block from the beautiful Jersey Shore. The rooms are newley renivated and the atomosphere is very relaxing. The staff if helpful with any questions and very friendly.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank Hoseph27

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 17, 2010

We felt like we were friends coming to visit from the moment we made are reservations.
Everyone was friendly and we enjoyed the clean room and very clean pool. We would stay at the Sands again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank patricia701
Califon, New Jersey
Reviewed July 16, 2010

This hotel was just taken over by new owners and they are great! They are very friendly and immediately offered to show us a room. The room was small but clean and smelled fresh and had a tv, fridge, microwave and ac at only $99 a night. It was perfect for a short stay and is the cleanest/ nicest motel for the money at seaside. Definitely recommend it!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank coridav
New Jersey
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I own a condo around the corner from this hotel. I had family coming to the shore, and I needed a couple of extra beds. The manager was very accomadating. He gave me a room for the night with 2 double beds at a week day rate. I really appreciated that. However, when I got to the room at about 10pm that night, I realized there was only very bright ceiling lights, and no remote for the TV. No way to read a book as I lay in bed. Way too bright! When I left the next morning, I forgot to take my clothes out of the closet. I realized my mistake at about 5pm, 6 hours after check out. I went back to the hotel only to be told that they did not have my clothes, and the maid would be back the next day. I went back the next day and was told that the maid had not shown up once again, however she said she never saw anything in the closet. They said she'd be in the next day. I went back on Monday, at which time the manager became extremely annoyed with me, and his wife was in another area of the hotel screaming obscenities at me!
Having a place right around the corner, I now realize why they have vacancies when the motel across the street is always full!

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank elvnj

Travelers are raving about these Seaside Heights hotels

Travelers also viewed these Seaside Heights hotels
Sea Palace Motel
Sea Palace Motel
#12 of 39 in Seaside Heights
Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms River
Days Inn Seaside Heights/Toms Ri...
#22 of 39 in Seaside Heights
Palm Villa Suites Hotel
Palm Villa Suites Hotel
#18 of 39 in Seaside Heights
Travelodge Seaside Heights/toms River
Travelodge Seaside Heights/toms ...
#24 of 39 in Seaside Heights
Sunset Motel
Sunset Motel
#4 of 39 in Seaside Heights
Franklin Terrace Motel
Franklin Terrace Motel
#5 of 39 in Seaside Heights

Been to Econo Lodge - Seaside Heights / Toms River? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge - Seaside Heights / Toms River

Property: Econo Lodge - Seaside Heights / Toms River
Address: 1402 Boulevard, One block from the Beach / Boardwalk, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751-1914 (Formerly Hotel Charlee)
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Seaside Heights
Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #25 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge - Seaside Heights / Toms River 2*
Econo Lodge - Seaside Heights / Toms River, is supported by a staff of people interested in one objective: a great experience. The hotel's guest-rooms are designed to feel modern, comfortable, and functional. Simply Easy to Relax. The Jersey Shore can be enjoyed in many ways. Whether you decide to stroll a short block to the boardwalk and beach, or use the hotel's pool and iCenter, you will enjoy your relaxing time. Parking on-site or nearby? Yep, limited amount. Wi-Fi? Of course! Restaurants and Stores nearby? Gotcha covered. Nightlife? Closeby, but won't disturb your sleep. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Econo Lodge - Seaside Heights / Toms River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.