“Excellent Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Franklin, NC
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed August 8, 2009

My husband and I decided to spend our vacation in Seaside Heights. It was my first visit in over 30 yrs and my husband's first ever. I told my husband about the great Italian food to be had and we found it at Luna Rosa Trattoria. It was great and so was the staff. My husband asked for a Lynchburg Lemonade a cocktail made with Jack Daniels. We have had problems finding bartenders know what it is north of the Mason-Dixon line but no problem here and he said it was one of the best he ever had. Our meal was everything we hoped it would be and like most good Italian food better the next day. Wonderful food, wonderful people.

New Jersey
“Bad Food at the Beach”
Reviewed June 27, 2009

Part of the draw of this place is the loaction. It is so close for tourists, and visually appealing. As a whole my food experience there was overpriced, bland, and ordinary. It was relatively expensive, and I could think of about 25 places I would rather go eat... and one of those places is Midway Cheesesteak on the Boardwalk.

New Jersey Shore
“The New Jersey Shore's hidden "GEM"”
Reviewed January 30, 2009

We have been eating at Luna Rosa's since late 2005. We have yet to have any kind of bad experience. The wait staff is upbeat & attentive, the food is simply delicious. My husband & I are never disappointed, it is always fresh, cooked to our request & just delicious. We have had other couple friends join us for a meal there & now they too are Luna Rosa lovers. I personally find it amazing that a place can be so busy - yet consistant. Each time we eat there it is as if we are part of a family. The owners, Stephanie & Carmine are good people - they check on each table to make sure all is as it should be. Which is a wonderful personal touch. If you have not eaten at Luna Rosa yet, try it out, you will not be disappointed. See you there!!

North Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Kept Secret in New Jersey”
Reviewed December 13, 2008

I live in North Jersey and have traveled around the world eating in all types of restaurant. I have to say, I had one of the best experiences eating at Luan Rosa. The restaurant is beautiful. The service was great and the food....fantastic to say the least. This has to be one of the best kept secret in New Jersey. The most amazing part of this whole experience, my first time there was in August and the place was packed. I never expected to enjoy myself so much. The group that I went with also could not believe it. I now travel over 80 miles one way at least once a month to dine at Luna Rosa and I have yet to have a small problem. If you have never been there, you have to go. If you have, you know what I’m talking about.

1 Thank NNJtraveler50