“Best Kept Secret in New Jersey”

Luna Derosa Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
North Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Kept Secret in New Jersey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2008

I live in North Jersey and have traveled around the world eating in all types of restaurant. I have to say, I had one of the best experiences eating at Luan Rosa. The restaurant is beautiful. The service was great and the food....fantastic to say the least. This has to be one of the best kept secret in New Jersey. The most amazing part of this whole experience, my first time there was in August and the place was packed. I never expected to enjoy myself so much. The group that I went with also could not believe it. I now travel over 80 miles one way at least once a month to dine at Luna Rosa and I have yet to have a small problem. If you have never been there, you have to go. If you have, you know what I’m talking about.

1 Thank NNJtraveler50