“Everything , I mean EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!!”
Review of Luna Derosa Restaurant - CLOSED

Luna Derosa Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The atmosphere, the service, the apetizers, the main coarse and the desserts were the best!!!! When we first walked in I loved the atmosphere, very comfortable yet stylish, The service was amazing , the food was delicious , the desserts were homade, just everything was great my whole family enjoyed it!!

1  Thank mcraco
There are newer reviews for Luna Derosa Restaurant

Reviewed July 22, 2012

good food and great surroundings. However, it is a little too expensive in my opinion.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

excellent food,servers,drinks-resonable prices-sit outside and enjou the sea air!!only problem is it is connected to Karma where the Jersey Shore kids hang out-go early!!

1  Thank LavalletteFoxie
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I gave my daughter a baby shower here and they couldn't of been more accommodating. The food was very good and we had so much room to mingle with guests.

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

We came for a dinner and we waited for an hour for a table..... we got a table and we waited twenty minutes for waitress..... it was not busy that night..... terrible service and we are never coming back !!!!!

1  Thank sapokliaka