“fun!!”

Lobster Loft
Ranked #51 of 80 Restaurants in Sea Isle City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Lobster Loft Is Located At The Foot Of The Sea Isle Bridge Under The Big Lobster Sign The Only Restaurant In Sea Isle On The Water That Serves Liquor. Two Dining Rooms Down Stairs With Waterfront Dining With The Most Beautiful Sunset Anywhere. Up Stairs Is Another Room Available For Private Parties Plus An Out Side Deck And Bar.
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I recently went with another family and a group of children after a dance recital to celebrate. The kids were thoroughly entertained - (a big plus) and the food was excellent. From start to finish it was just fun!! The staff was there throughout our dinner checking on us. We had Heather for a waitress and she was good with the kids. We will be going there again!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This place is horrible. Heather is the worst server ever! She picked up a piece of lettuce from the floor and placed it back on the salad plate...with her bare hands. Our drinks were empty for well over 20 minutes. Greeting and food service took forever. Complained to management and they were less than useless. A horrible experience from start to finish. Do not waste your money.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I don't know why this restaurant good poor reviews...I loved it here and I am picky. The scallops were AMAZING, like butter not at all chewy. The shrimp were huge and succulent. All of the seafood was probably the best I have had! I was very impressed. The rolls could have been better. That was my one complaint a little hard. The server was great though and she informed us of specials. The drinks were good also. And I loved sitting right beside the water. The prices are about what you would expect for good seafood at the shore.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I have eaten At the Loft over the last few years and it was fair.The last time we were there was a couple of weeks ago is was great. I had the Seafood Bella my wife had the whole lobster. Everything was great what a improvement. The place has been remodeled and they must be under new management. The plus was the entertainment, we've found our place for this year. Jessica was super!!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I dine at the Lobster Loft everytime we come to Sea Isle. We were in on Friday night and had a wonderful dinner as usual. I was very impressed by the changes they have made to the restaruant since our last visit in december. They have remodeled the interior and improved the menu by adding new menu choices. My husband was happy to see the steamboat willie added to the new menu (it used to only be offered as a special) since this is his favorite. The server was very friendly and attentive. It was an all around wonderful experience. We will be dinning here often this summer and highly recommend it to anyone looking for good food and a comfortable friendly atmosphere.