“Lots of fun & delicious too”
Review of Lobster Loft

Lobster Loft
Ranked #53 of 78 Restaurants in Sea Isle City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Lobster Loft Is Located At The Foot Of The Sea Isle Bridge Under The Big Lobster Sign The Only Restaurant In Sea Isle On The Water That Serves Liquor. Two Dining Rooms Down Stairs With Waterfront Dining With The Most Beautiful Sunset Anywhere. Up Stairs Is Another Room Available For Private Parties Plus An Out Side Deck And Bar.
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great Entertainment great service great food and staff! Nice atmosphere right on the water in Sea Isle! You can have a nice quiet romantic dinner or eat in the bar area with great entertainment n great fun!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Recently I attended a business luncheon at the Lobster Loft on the bay in Sea Isle City. The view was wonderful, the staff was friendly & attentive and my sandwich was very good.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Even though it was "Girls' Weekend" in Sea Isle, we didn't have to wait for a seat. Food was great and and great music for dancing later in the evening. Service was good.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were staying in Ocean City, NJ and wanted to take my European cousins for a nice seafood dinner. The Lobster Loft runs specials on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights for 2 dinners for $24.99. We went on a Thursday evening in August and the restaurant was busy so we had a drink and waited at the bar. Our waitress was so nice and she had a great sense of humor. My cousin and I had the Lobster bisque soup which was delicious for our appetizers. My husband had the Oysters on a half shell for an appetizer and he said they were the best he has ever had. The deviled clams that my cousin ordered were huge and delicious. His wife had the tilapia and it was equally delicious. My husband had the haddock and the pieces were gigantic and fabulous. I had the broiled scallops and they were awesome. The waitress was very attentive. You will be hard pressed to find food this good and fresh for these prices. This restaurant has a nice atmosphere to it and the view was sensational. There was even entertainment. You can't beat it, give it a try.

1  Thank Mair028
Reviewed October 5, 2012

During my yearly visit to the New Jersey Shore I have to try several dishes that are my favorite. Last night I went to the Lobster Loft to get the BEST fried shrimp ever. They are hand coated and flash fried. I was with my friend and she and I enjoyed my choice as a starter, served just with cole slaw and we had the Stuffed Salmon, stuffed with spinach and feta cheese. It was to die for. Chef Tony does an excellent job and he was very accomodating in preparing my main dish.. it was not in the menu last night. The Lobster Loft is a local hangout , great live music on friday and Saturday, Special Menu run during the weekdays and the menu has been expanded with new dishes. Next year we will do it again.