“Lobster Loft was wonderful”
Review of Lobster Loft

Lobster Loft
Ranked #50 of 76 Restaurants in Sea Isle City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: THE LOBSTER LOFT IS LOCATED AT THE FOOT OF THE SEA ISLE BRIDGE UNDER THE BIG LOBSTER SIGN THE ONLY RESTAURANT IN SEA ISLE ON THE WATER THAT SERVES LIQUOR. TWO DINING ROOMS DOWN STAIRS WITH WATERFRONT DINING WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSET ANYWHERE. UP STAIRS IS ANOTHER ROOM AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE PARTIES PLUS AN OUT SIDE DECK AND BAR.
USA
“Lobster Loft was wonderful”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were staying in Ocean City, NJ and wanted to take my European cousins for a nice seafood dinner. The Lobster Loft runs specials on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights for 2 dinners for $24.99. We went on a Thursday evening in August and the restaurant was busy so we had a drink and waited at the bar. Our waitress was so nice and she had a great sense of humor. My cousin and I had the Lobster bisque soup which was delicious for our appetizers. My husband had the Oysters on a half shell for an appetizer and he said they were the best he has ever had. The deviled clams that my cousin ordered were huge and delicious. His wife had the tilapia and it was equally delicious. My husband had the haddock and the pieces were gigantic and fabulous. I had the broiled scallops and they were awesome. The waitress was very attentive. You will be hard pressed to find food this good and fresh for these prices. This restaurant has a nice atmosphere to it and the view was sensational. There was even entertainment. You can't beat it, give it a try.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Mair028

Puerto Rico
“It's Lobster and much more...”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

During my yearly visit to the New Jersey Shore I have to try several dishes that are my favorite. Last night I went to the Lobster Loft to get the BEST fried shrimp ever. They are hand coated and flash fried. I was with my friend and she and I enjoyed my choice as a starter, served just with cole slaw and we had the Stuffed Salmon, stuffed with spinach and feta cheese. It was to die for. Chef Tony does an excellent job and he was very accomodating in preparing my main dish.. it was not in the menu last night. The Lobster Loft is a local hangout , great live music on friday and Saturday, Special Menu run during the weekdays and the menu has been expanded with new dishes. Next year we will do it again.

• Visited October 2012
PA
“Good ole boy!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We tried this restaurant last summer and discovered after 45 minute wait that they run two lists - those they know and the " other list". We thought we'd have a drink tonight and enjoy the music. Sat at a table next to the bar at 8:45 and were asked to move because someone might want dinner before 9. Outta there pal, never to return!

ballwin mo
“Great Choice”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Wonderful scenic view, outstanding sea food and lively bar. Entertainment on weekends and valet parking is available

Visited August 2012
1 Thank indytomBallwinMo
Harrisburg, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It is not what you think”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

What a disapointment! The price and quality of the food was tramatizing!! I ordered sea food in a wine and butter sauce, I got sea food over spagetti in pasta water. The waiter was apoligentic and told me it was a typo in the menu. Then some guy snuck up behind me and asked if I wanted pennie, he too said it was a typeo in the menu. He never introduced him self, I guess he was the cook! The salt and pepper shakers were coated with old food. When the waiter did not get the tip he thought he should of had, 15% he became verbally hostal. I would sugest buying a TV diner from Acme; it would be better quality and price!

• Visited September 2012