“Good For Families”

Lobster Loft
Ranked #48 of 78 Restaurants in Sea Isle City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Lobster Loft Is Located At The Foot Of The Sea Isle Bridge Under The Big Lobster Sign The Only Restaurant In Sea Isle On The Water That Serves Liquor. Two Dining Rooms Down Stairs With Waterfront Dining With The Most Beautiful Sunset Anywhere. Up Stairs Is Another Room Available For Private Parties Plus An Out Side Deck And Bar.
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The Lobster Loft is a great place to go to in Sea Isle. My orders came out on time and the staff was excellent. The food was good and it had a nice view of the bay and the sunset. It is a very casual place to eat and wonderful for vacationing families. They have great food for children as well as adults.

1  Thank NICOLE R

Reviewed August 11, 2012

The appetizers were very good, but the seafood was so so... To much butter in the cooking. The coleslaw had a strange taste.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Probibly the worst meal I've ever had. I'm not over stating either. Greeted at the front door being told about their Lobster special, which sounded good, so we went in. Waited an hour and then we were seated. Try to order the special, but we're told they ran out of the deal and there were no substitutions. After that, the food we ordered was just poor all around. Food, service, ambiance none of which I can speak kindly of.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Went to the Lobster Loft for the first time. We sat at the back bar where we were greeted with smiles by a bartender named Mike. We ordered margaritas which were delicious and reasonably priced! Followed by our dinner witch wa also great! Everyone was super friendly and our experience was awesome! Will definitely go back again, I hIghly recommend this place for all to come to!!! :-)

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I've come to expect sub-par food from these "institutions" of the Jersey shore. Still, I wanted to take someone to a real shore dinner. I had the lobster tail, which was tough and tasteless, definitely overcooked. My guest had a combination platter, which involved a small lobster tail (also tough and tasteless), rubbery snow crab, unpalatable scallops and bland shrimp. Both entrees were served with a routine salad, foil-wrapped baked potato, and fresh but overcooked vegetables. Had to ask for water, never were offered a refill. Dreadful, overpriced wine list. I think I know why it wasn't busy while its neighbors were crowded. Will not be back and will warn my neighbors and friends.