“Lunch stop while working next door”
Review of Giovanni's Pizza - CLOSED

Giovanni's Pizza
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Sea Isle City's one and only Italian-American deli~ a local favorite!
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I have to be honest, this was my second visit here, not impressed. The chicken parm was rather "chewy" and the cooked chicken had a week old refrigerated texture. Very blah. Stick to cold cuts like I did in the past and its very good

1  Thank Paul R

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I read the reviews on this site for Giovanni's and I was excited to try it. Well, it was a complete let down. I ordered an italian hoagie and a turkey hoagie. Both hoagies did not have much meat on them, maybe 4 slices total. And the roll was average and a little soggy. I also asked for no tomatoes but they put them on anyway. I could tell the order was not going to be right when the rude man on the phone who took the order seemed very rushed and disinterested in my order. And when I got there, there was no one in the place so they couldn't have been that busy to seem so hassled by my order.
Overall, the hoagie was average. I've had better even at a Wawa! Primo's is still by far the best hoagie on the planet.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Don't know what they do to make it so delicious but I have never had a better one!!

1  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

The best meatball sub, truly authentic Italian food, good salads too!

1  Thank redgaljerry
Reviewed April 19, 2012

It is a real treat when we stop at Giovanni's to pick up a Hoagie after a nice long walk in Sea Isle City. Each hoagie is made fresh with anything you want on it, even the meat is sliced fresh after ordering. Totally worth stopping.

2  Thank mct12