“Unexpected surprise!”

Ranked #17 of 78 Restaurants in Sea Isle City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I wanted to finish out the Labor Day weekend with a nice lunch somewhere in Sea Isle City that we hadn't tried before. We were told by some friends to try the new outside cafe located in the back of Braca's. We're so glad we did. The lunch menu was excellent. The Bloody Mary's were fantastic. My husband ordered the crab cake sliders which were 100% crabmeat. I ordered a delicious grilled chicken salad and we all had their french onion soup which was also delicious.

We had all eaten in the main restaurant of Braca's, and always had a great meal. This outside cafe (I believe it's called "Henri's") was a pleasant surprise. It has lounge furniture to give it that homey feel, and a small bar. The servers were all very pleasant. All in all, it was a great way to end our summer in Sea Isle!!!!

1  Thank Linda B

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Had the chance to try out the new Henri's Bar located at the back of Braca's restaurant. What a great concept- a light and airy spot to sit and relax(babysitter with the little ones). I was dissatisfied with the lack of service and attention to detail. Note: the wait to order - long and the waitresses acted like they were doing us a favor. We were waiting a long time at the comfortable seating location and decided to go up to the bar for quicker service. The waitress took our order and said for us to sit wherever we wanted. We returned to our comfortable couch. Meanwhile, watching our drinks being made from the distance. A group came in and sat at the bar. Our waitress was no where to be found. I watched our one drink being sipped on by the new arrivals. Interesting to say the least. I was in disbelief! I hesitated to go up to the bar, but then HAD to! Yes, our drinks were set out in front of the new people and one was being consumed! No apology, oh maybe a little one by the bartender(?) the waitress then changed. So confused. We decided to stay, order the wonderful calamari, and enjoy our time. Another drink later, everything was better. We met some nice people who sat next to us. Like I said, it has great potential....

1  Thank top-traveler2
Reviewed August 31, 2013

A bit pricey but a very nice dinner and nice bottle of wine that was not overly priced! We very much enjoyed!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

One of the better places to eat in Sea isle. Was there last week both service and food was very good. Great seafood.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We visited on our last night in Sea Isle City. We started with Prince Edward Island mussels which were as good as I remembered from our visit to PEI. Then we both had the crab imperial which was excellent, large chunks of crab with a creamy sauce and a hint of breeding on top. Service was excellent.