“Great chocolate cake”

Braca's Cafe
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Sea Isle City
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Devon, Pennsylvania
“Great chocolate cake”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The cake was great but dinner was bland. Ravioli s awful, lobster mac and chees virtually tasteless :(
We sat outside and so the music from the amphitheater was really loud.
The poor waitress kept apologizing.
Never again!

• Visited July 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Food & Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

My first visit here was less than desirable, disgusting food could barely stomach it, also such pi** poor service I will never recommend this to anyone nor will I ever go back there again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jim B
ballwin mo
“Not Up To Expectations”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

Recently on vacation to Sea Island we were suggested to try to Braca Cafe. When we were there we were totally disapointed with the service and more importantly the food. For a sea side area the establishment had a poor selection of seafood, unless you wanted lobster or the " Catch Of thc Day " which were both overprices. The Italian food selection was the most offered. We ordered the lobster however. It was steamed and tough to cut and chew. The waitress told us we should try it broiled next time ! Not much of a solution for a overpriced piece of seafood. There will NOT be another time at Braca. The Lobster Loft down the street was a far better choice several nights later. Skip this place .Not very good

• Visited August 2012
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Great good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Excellent italian seafood. My brother-in-law and I had the linguine with seafood (mussels, clams, shrimp, scallops). It was wonderful! My husband and sister-in-law had grilled shrimp with sweet potatoe gnocchi and they said it was outstanding. We were never there before but willd definitly dine there again. My husband and I are going there again tonight for a repeat.

Visited September 2012
New Jersey
“Lunch to Brunch Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

My recent experiences here have been less than desirable although I still like this place despite some issues. I love the location and food here, but, recently on several recent visits the quality of table service was off due to only one table server taking care of too many tables. Our server Sarah was extremely pleasant and tried to make us feel comfortable despite the fact that she could no possibly handle so many tables on this Labor Day weekend. We latter learned that around lunch time they indeed had two table servers, but, because of the lack of customers the second table server left. It seemed the crowd came after lunch time.
Anyway they recently changed the usual lunch menu to a new brunch menu with several egg choices. I preferred the former lunch menu. I will still return here next summer, since I still like this place.

• Visited September 2012