“Delicious food and drink”

O'Donnell's Pour House
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In 1999 the Ocean Drive proudly opened O'Donnell's Pour House right next door. As Sea Isle City's only Irish Pub, their focus is on an upscale casual dining experience, quality beverage and a pub like atmosphere where you can go to enjoy some live acoustic music, grab a perfect pint of Guinness and a booth for some conversation with your friends.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great place for dinner and drinks or just hanging out at the bar for drinks and acoustic guitar music on the weekends. Food is definitely a step above casual beach food and priced accordingly. Service in my experience has always been great. As other reviewers have mentioned, it does get noisy, so i wouldn't recommend for a couples' quiet night out, but if you looking of a nice vibe, good food, drink, and atmosphere, head on over to O'Donnell's. And try their specials!

1  Thank newscubagal

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Bartenders and hostess made the visit an enjoyable one but food was below average in the execution,i.e., flavor was good, but food came out burnt.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We have had dinner twice at O'Donnell's both times the food was very good. We do recommend reservations even after Labor Day the Bar & Restaurant does get very crowded. They are known for their Crab Cakes which I had & enjoyed the first time there, recently I had one of their specials of the day a Stuffed Chicken which was delicious. The Bar & Restaurant does get very Loud, but still a very good time.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have eaten here three times and all meals were wonderful.
This place looks like it is basically a bar. They do not have a huge dining area and they do get crowded so make reservations. It can also get LOUD so we go after Labor Day when things quiet down.
I had what I decided was the best fish I've ever eaten during our most recent visit. I had Wahoo encrusted in toasted walnuts. OMG...it was incredible! They offer several types of fish and meat that you can have prepared a variety of ways. Their shortribs were also wonderful as were their scallps and huge pork chop.
We will make it a point to eat here whenever we are in Sea Isle City.

Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

We met friends from Ocean City here, we were in Avalon so. It was about halfway for both of us. I was a little nervous about going because of the reviews I read about the noise & I don't like noisy places. We went at 7:30 pm on a Wednesday night as the season is winding down so it wasn't overly crowded. The acoustics are not good and it did get a bit loud at one point, especially the table behind us. I think we will probably avoid going there on very busy nights.
Given the above info, we still enjoyed ourselves and the meal. It is a pub type atmosphere but they have an interesting but not overly large menu. We had 2. Meat & potatoes people with us & 2 who like a variety & we were all happy with our meals. You can pick the meat or fish you want from about 6 choices of each, along with how you want it prepared plus choose toppings from about 6 each & they rate the spiciness from not hot to spicy. I had Hawaiaan whohoo fish encrusted with horse radish. Had a hard time deciding between that & the wasabi vinegrette or walnut toasted toppings. You then choose what type of potatoes you want with it & get either soup or salad. I also had the steamers as a starte, which were cooked in beer with spices and were mighty tastey.
They also had some other dishes you could get along with wonderful sounding specials. The service was good, we weren't kept waiting. We didn't have dessert because we were too full but they looked very good as well.
So depending how you feel about noisy places would be my only caveat about this place. I don't think we'll do it again at busy times but otherwise we really liked it.