“Digging their Donuts”

Maryanne Pastry Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Sea Isle City
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Abuelo's been getting our kids donuts at Maryanne's for years. We love the family atmosphere and delicious treats. Their donuts are terrific, but don't leave without trying their sticky buns...YUM!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We always go to MaryAnne's at least 1 time while we are in Sea Isle. It is expensive compared to the bakery in our hometown. However, the price is worth it. They only take cash.
Plan on eating your baked goods on the day you purchase it while they are fresh.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I've been going to this place for over 25 years. Have always enjoyed the danish and, to a lesser extent, the doughnuts and cinnamon buns. Stopped in one morning while on vacation end of June. I understand the whole grab the iron while it's hot mentality of shop owners with prices in the summer. But what I don't get is selling day old pastries and doughnuts. No denials will change my mind. After all these years, I know a stale pastry when I see and taste it... and all this with St. Joseph's right across the street! Myself and my family were extremely disappointed

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great donuts but you have to get there early in the day because once they are sold out that is it for the day.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were celebrating a birthday and picked out cup cakes. The kids and adults loved them. Fresh and light home baked taste!