The Beacon House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sea Girt
See available hotels
Walden on the Pond(Spring Lake)
Hewitt Wellington(Spring Lake)
Doolan's(Spring Lake)
  • Breakfast included
Chateau Inn & Suites(Spring Lake)
View Hotel
Sea Girt Lodge(Wall Township)
Osprey Hotel(Manasquan)
  • Bar/Lounge
Economy Inn(Wall Township)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe parkerbeach chairsbeach badgesb bthe jersey shoresummer housethe main househonor systembeach passesbed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciousfront porchspring lakewonderful hospitalitygreat summerfresh fruitthe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2010

I have been going to the Jersey shore for years and my biggest pet peeve has always been the accommodations available. Most are musty, outdated, dark and dingy. My first stay at the Beacon House in 08 and was recommended by a friend. I went with my mom for a girls getaway. We liked it very much. Last year we decided to try a different B&B in Spring Lake that was a little less expensive but we complained the whole time that we should have just stuck with the Beacon House. Needless to say we returned this year and were very glad we did.
We stayed in room 8. It was very bright and had a nice balcony (in 08 we stayed in room 1 which also had a balcony...we preferred room 8 and it was the same price as room 1).
The place is immaculate and for being such and old house and so close to the beach there is no musty smell whatsoever! The landscaping is beautiful and the pool is a huge plus. It is very relaxing and quiet! The breakfast was very good. If I had been with my husband it would not have been enough food for him but for me and my mom it was perfect.
The Beacon House is on the pricier side but I do feel it is well worth the $$. The price includes breakfast, beach badges, chairs (we had our own), towels. The location cannot be beat. We will definitely be returning next year.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2010

The hospitality is endless. The inn and grounds are beautifully kept and maintained. We always meet wonderful people, and it is a very comfortable and relaxing place to be near the ocean.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PammyGirl
Reviewed June 15, 2010

We stayed in the lighthouse room, #16 in the summer house. Although the bathroom left a bit to be desired, everything else was absolutely lovely. the breakfast was one of the best I've ever had at a B&B, far exceeded my expectations. the location can't be beat. the innkeeper was helpful. the inn itself is gorgeous. we definitely recommend this inn and would return again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2010

The Beacon House is just a block from the beach in a lovely setting. The breakfasts are delicious and the rooms and pretty and cozy.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank 97,869
Reviewed January 26, 2010

The location is beautiful. It's expensive for the value. Cheap everything. Pillows, blankets, furniture, towels, yeck. Lousy food. And the bonus? If you get a room on the Ocean side, the quaint little restaurant across the street turns into a very noisy and late college night club, so do not plan to relax in your room. They talked a good game on the phone, but did not meet our expectations, and they made no apologies for it.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple