“great place”

Woody's Ocean Grille
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Sea Bright
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Just a few steps from the Atlantic Ocean in Sea Bright-one of the Jersey Shore's iconic beaches-Woody's offers the area's top fine casual dining destination. The unique atmosphere at Woody's is somewhat upscale, yet very laid back. Our menu is California coastal with a southwestern flare which includes our famous fish tacos, fresh seafood, and exciting southwestern creations. You will always find something satisfying at Woody's.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was returning from Sandy Hook state park beach on a day off from a business trip. A local recommended Woody's to me, and it was a good choice. I had the Seven Seas Penne Pasta and it was superb. They serve complimentary chips and salsa; the salsa is made in house fresh every day and some of the best I've had.
They were packed so I ate at the bar. The seat was comfortable; the server was friendly, efficient, helpful, and easy on the eyes. If I'm ever back in the area I'll try to return to Woody's.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We were told by our neighbors to try this new place and we certainly didn't regret it. The server was extremely friendly and guided us thru the drink and food menu. All of her recommendations were first rate. I tried the fish tacos and an orange crush and really enjoyed both. My wife also enjoyed everything she had. The menu is very creative and has many choices and we're looking forward to returning and trying some other dishes. The place is extremely casual with very pleasant surroundings

Reviewed July 1, 2014

From the amazing burrata and tomato salad to the lobster sliders... Delicious! And the drinks... Well the bartenders are terrific!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This restaurant is in the shore area hit by Sandy. The residents have cleaned up beautifully from their tragedy.
Unfortunately Woody's doesn't have an ocean view, but it's a friendly place. We had a great lunch. I thoroughly enjoyed my Cobb Salad--the best I have ever had. The real blue cheese was terrific--in fact I asked the staff to get me the name of it. My husband had a delicious steak sandwich with jalapenos. We will be back on our next trip.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The family went for lunch and had a terrific time. The beef burrito covered the entire plate!! Everyone enjoyed their meal and the service was amazing. We had little children with us and the waiter brought their food out first which was super. The crab cake was also a delicious choice for lunch. The fries are seasoned and tasted wonderful. When you are done eating, the beach is right there ~!! You can't get any better than that. Happy eating and enjoy your visit ~!!!!