“Excellent meals -- reasonably priced!”

Charlie Brown's Steakhouse
Order Online
Description: Our philosophy is simple; to provide great food, exceptional value and friendly service to each and every customer we serve
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We took our 97 year-old friend to lunch here the other day. Got to the restaurant a few minutes before they opened for lunch. The hostess graciously allowed us to enter early and found us a table. I highly recommend the salad bar as it is a meal by itself. This is a steak house so it should come as no surprise that the steaks are superb. So are their other selections. We've been coming here for years and are never disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Great food great atmosphere . Location is centrally located to Westfield and Fanwood. Chrissy the bar tender has a way of making everyone feel like her favorite.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

i wanted the salmon and steamed broccoli. My friend got the salad bar ..
When the bill came, they charged us for 2 salad bars!
I told BRENDON , our waiter, I did not order a the salad bar. It was $5.oo for the salmon .
He NEVER told me that! So, they took $4.00 off for the salmon and charged me for a full salmon meal PLUS $3.00 for the broccoli!!!l
The salad bar was a disappointement for my friend, and i was forced to pay for a meal I DID NOT HAVE!!!
Our waiter seemed new at the job.NO EXCUSE.
I can get a full salomon meal in Season 52 for less that I paid for this meal( which I never had)
Dont wasite your time or money.
Never again!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 27, 2019

I went to this restaurant in June of 2019. The staff accommodated the group that I was in with ease. The food came out quickly. And the steak was very good. I recommend this restaurant to all seeking a good Steak.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

My family and I love Charlie Brown's. The salad bar gives you so many options. It's always fresh and very delicious. The waiters are nice. I always enjoy the mrs. Brown's meatloaf . I prefer to go when it's not as busy just because I like it that way.

Date of visit: June 2019