“Terrible meal!!!”
Review of Red Pepper

Red Pepper
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Came here due to the great reviews. Obviously they ones with great reviews had a good experience, because I didn't. First of all, I got there around 830pm on a Tuesday and took 5-10 min for someone to even notice me at the front desk. The dining room was fairly empty, but had a few people scattered, and lots of room to seat another person. However, when I was finally acknowledged, I was seated in the back, and away from other guests near the kitchen. ???? Yeah...I didn't understand it either. Secondly, when I ordered my food, it canned out super hot and the bowl was just as hot as the food. The curry was lumpy and sticking together, and chicken tough and chewy. So what does this tell me? That it was microwaved!!! Obviously not a fresh curry! I was super irritated. The waiter kept asking how was everything, almost as if he's seen me examining this awful meal. Also, the menu said white meat chicken, and it was obviously mixed with some other dish, because it looked like ketchup in there and it had brown meat. I ate some of it because I was hungry, but it looked vile. I will never eat here again, and would hope that whoever goes there in the future gets a fresh meal and not what looked like a microwaved hodgepodge of an earlier days buffet!

3  Thank TravelQueen90211

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Food good but way too expensive
Tikka masala and korma good
Nan bread tasty but ridiculous price for bread

1  Thank Neil L
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Visited for dinner, very good food, very well balanced spices, naans were excellent, curries and appetizers too were good. Good and polite service.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

Better then most indian places i visit, i do like indian food and the buffet at this place is rich and tasty

Reviewed July 10, 2017

They have amazing buffet and weekdays and food is really amazing! Love their Pani Puri and I can't stop eating it!