“Very Disappointed”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Saddle Brook
Castle Pines, Colorado
“Very Disappointed”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We have stayed here annually since 2008 (reserving at least 2 rooms) when we return to the area with the extended family to visit cemeteries, friends, etc. We make our reservations well in advance and this year had the "advantage" of gold status. Without a doubt, these were two of the worst possible rooms they could have given us. I will say the staff were very friendly but the maid service left a lot to be desired. I think we'll look elsewhere next time.

Room Tip: I couldn't do it for myself so I have no ability to give anyone else a tip; I'd probably mes...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Walt and Gwynne W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I must admit to having enough good experiences at Marriott properties to look there first when traveling to a new area and this one didn't disappoint. I always look for good running routes and when I asked at the front desk there was no hesitation - they knew right where to send me and even walked me out the front door to point out turns. I ended up going to a local park that was perfect, but which I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

And after a long day of travel I just wanted to get a quick meal without more driving. Got a great Cobb salad on site. Definitely recommend this property.

2 Thank Bill H
Sao Leopoldo, RS
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed in this hotel between 28/08/2011-29/08/2011, just two days and my watch was stolen in my bedroom. It was a "2011 Suunto Core Sahara Yellow Computer Watch" that I bought in Amazon. I talked with the managed but he didn`t give attention to me and that he couldn`t do anything. I`m 100% sure that the watch was stolen in the bedroom because in the night of 28/08 I opened the package of the watch and I put it in my backpack. I spent the day in Central Park in New York and when I returned to the hotel, this watch wasn`t there.
Be careful with this hotel....

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Mateus P
Key Largo, FL
Reviewed May 19, 2013

In the six years since I retired and moved away from New Jersey, we return every three months to visit family, and we stay at the Marriott Saddle Brook. That makes about 24 stays. Why do we automatically choose the Marriott? Because it fits all our needs. It is nicely located for us. The rooms are nice. The value is good. The staff is very accommodating. They always find us a quiet room, even when there are noisy wedding parties.

Pedro is the charming, caring, chief engineer. He immediately sees to every request. He is very special, and he has the BEST SWIMMING POOL. It is the warmest, and the chlorine level is never excessive. He also maintains the gym. We love him.

And, we adore Abu, the consummate bellman. He is our go-to guy ... for everything. He will get you anything you want, any time, and in no time, and always with a smile. He is very special.

We hope you enjoy the Saddle Brook Marriott as much as we have.

Room Tip: Just tell them what you want, and they will do whatever they can for you.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MSD-1
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. The staff were courteous and helpful. The room was clean and roomy. Most important, the bed was most comfortable and provided a great night sleep.

Be sure to stay for breakfast at the hotel restaurant. It was made to order - perfect!

1 Thank TimeToFly123
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed May 11, 2013

On a business trip, stayed at this Marriott. The front staff is terrific, they made me feel like their best customer. The room was clean, the bathroom was small, but it was comfortable. I was on the Concierge Lounge and it was terrific. The two waiters were so attentive and provided great service. The food in the lounge was a good selection for both dinner and breakfast. We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant. I had a chicken gran mere and it was delicious. The service at the restaurant was terrific, even the manager came by to check on our food and service. I look forward to staying at this Marriott again.

Room Tip: Go for it and get a Concierge level room. You will love the lounge.
2 Thank FirstClass2C
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a little pricey but worth every penny. The rooms are luxurious and the indoor pool is out of this world. The staff are accommodating and all are pleasant Early check in never a problem. A real winner.

• Stayed September 2012
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus
Holiday Inn Express Paramus
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Mariott Paramus
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe

Been to Saddle Brook Marriott? Share your experiences!