“Very Bad Experience!!!”
Review of Dynasty Buffet

Dynasty Buffet
Ranked #15 of 53 Restaurants in Saddle Brook
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Buffet hall offering a wide range of all-you-can-eat Chinese favorites, from soups to rice dishes and steam crab legs to sushi rolls
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Hi I would like to share my bad experience in this place. My birthday was ruined . My guests and I were waiting for our table around 40 min which I reserved 2 days before a party. It was so embarrassing . Very rude at the front. She wasn’t even apologizing about all that situations just remained our party limited. After 50 min of waiting my guests and I left Dynasty Buffet.
This place not trustful at all even after the reservation and deposit. If you want to enjoy you birthday or different celebration do not choose DYNASTY BUFET. Dynasty’s management and all stuff have more respect to your customers .
Not recommended this place at all, for any accusation!!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Dynastybuffetnj, Manager at Dynasty Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Nataliia, We are extremely sorry to hear about this, and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. Currently we do not accept deposit for reservations. Because of such large group, we need time to set up and clean the table for our guest, it might takes 5-15 minutes, we are sorry that you decided to leave during these time. We'd like to make sure that such mistakes don't happen again. We look forward to hearing from you. Your feedback makes us better.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

In one line: Dont waste your money by coming to this place:Most Hopeless food ever tasted.
Very un welcoming receptionist.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank hiduggal
Reviewed September 9, 2017

I love coming here for lunch with my friend, although once in a while I feel like I'm being rushed out by the way the waitresses stand very close to us waiting to collect my plate... The food is always pretty good and the restaurant is nice and clean, well maintained.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Shirley T
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I have wanted to dine here for a long time. I got the chance to take my son here yesterday. Two paid $27, including a modest tip, for lunch. The food is good, but the style is bit casual. The price is bit more expensive than that in similar place like Hibachi. The grill did not start until half an hour after the opening, by when we were almost finished.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

The food is good.
but waitress are disrespect to customers, they ask you direct to pay 15% tip not less, if not they will start to say bad words are indecent in their language.
this happen to me and to the two families sit next to me, same disrespect from different waitress.
so over all very bad impression about the place.

Date of visit: December 2016