Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel(Rutherford)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$218
Homewood
$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$95
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)(Great Value!)
$111
$103
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$149
$196
$179
$149
$105
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived to this hotel. Our room was very clean and updated. I am not sure when this hotel was built but it looks very new. It is directly across from the MetLife stadium and meadowlands sports complex. If staying for a game then nj transit has a train that goes from secaucus to the meadowlands sports complex. When no game you have to take the train from secaucus to penn station ($4.00 - 9min ride). The hotel has a shuttle that will take you to the Secaucus junction but it does not run at all times so call ahead for the schedule. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Just keep in mind the traffic around here is horrible.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Maggi D
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Frank the Assistant Manager as well as the other staff were very friendly & accommodating. The room as well the hotel in general were both very clean. I loved having a full kitchen in my room too. And if you're looking for somewhere quiet then this is it...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Matthew G
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Made reservation through Expedia. Then, called hotel directly to request a handicap accessible room. I was told to request handicap accessible accommodations upon arrival. When I arrived, I requested a handicap accessible room and was told they were sold out. I was forced to accept a regular room with no grab bars in the tub and no raised toilet seat; hence, bathing was impossible and trying to stand up from the toilet was extremely difficult and painful. If it hadn't been so late and I hadn't already paid for my reservation, I would have gone somewhere else. Hence I will not ever be staying there again. There should be something in the online reservation process either on the hotel website or third party websites that the hotel operates on to allow handicapped patrons to guarantee handicap accessible accommodations as part of the reservation process.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jon H
Reviewed October 16, 2013

It's obvious this Hotel is posting all of their own positive reviews. When we were supposed to stay there the hotel is filthy as soon as you walked.

We ended up not staying because they booked us in the wrong room (A single bed SMOKING room), when I booked two queens , non smoking.

I have two little kids, and the woman said she was booked and could not do anything about it... So my options were to put my kids in a smoking room, and have them sleep on a floor, or leave.

The Woman working on the date we went was rude and didn't know how to work the computer. I asked her to print my conformation, and she said her printer was broken.

As I waited for her to figure stuff out, another couple came in WITH CONFIRMATION, and she had no record of them in the system.

The people were rude
the lobby was Dirty and filthy
the staff was incompetent

I wish I could leave them a Zero rating. Giving them one star is actually too gracious.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike V
Reviewed August 27, 2013

In relocating my daughter to College I had to stay for a total of 4 nights in New Jersey after suffering for 3 nights at another Hotel on Passaic I finally checked out.. I'm glad I found this Hotel!! stayed my 4th night at Extended Stay America I wish I would have looked earlier...Very clean the rooms are affordable and friendly staff..A 10+ experience

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business