“Very clean rooms, friendly staff”

Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Rutherford
Riverside, California
“Very clean rooms, friendly staff”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

In relocating my daughter to College I had to stay for a total of 4 nights in New Jersey after suffering for 3 nights at another Hotel on Passaic I finally checked out.. I'm glad I found this Hotel!! stayed my 4th night at Extended Stay America I wish I would have looked earlier...Very clean the rooms are affordable and friendly staff..A 10+ experience

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Korean first
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just completed a stay for 4 nights at this place. The stay has been awesome. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. The staff were very friendly. I have at least 3 more visits to NJ planned in next two months and would definitely stay here during those visits. It is a very good place for families as well. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Holbrook, New York
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed here for the Chesney concert. Jeff at the desk was awesome, polite and very informative. Would definitely stay again. Room has everything. Great grab and go breakfast. Shuttle to and from Metlife Stadium a big plus.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Looking at many of the good reviews, I decided to stay here since it also had a low rate to stay overnight. I was here for a conference for the Meadlowlands Racetrack. It is only a few minutes to the Sheraton where the conference was, and 5 minutes to the racetrack where I also had to be. Follow your GPS & also look for it, since my GPS stopped before getting there, but I could see it. The outside area is clean and pleasently inviting. I was greeted with friendliness and I needed that since I was tired working with horses all day. My room was spotless and the bed was very comfy. The free wifi went through to my laptop without any gliches (some hotels do have gliches you know!). There is a hair dryer in the room, so leave yours home. But...bring your own shampoo & conditioner since there is only complimentary soap. That's okay. I just wanted to let anyone reading my review know. My room #326, overlooked the Meadowlands stadium & racetrack and actually very cool.

The grab & go breakfast is light items like granola bars, muffins, and fruit. It was quiet to stay here and you do not hear any highway traffic. As long as the rate stays low, and does not creep up to a high rate like the other hotels, I will definately stay here again. For you solo guest......yes, you will feel safe here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Philadelphia
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I enjoyed the the overnight stay in this hotel with friendly and helpful staff and clean rooms. Even though I made a mistake with my reservation (i booked the wrong night!) the staff member was able to fix it for me and was very friendly and went above and beyond my expectations. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Brackney, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The room wasn't bad for the price we paid. I thought it was clean with a nice little kitchen. The Hotel does not have an ice machine! I have never stayed at a Hotel without Ice Machine! Huge inconvenience. They did have a nice recliner in room which was very comfortable. The TV was a flat screen and nice picture. We stayed there for a concert at Metlife Stadium and it was very convenient to that...about 3 miles. I would stay again but bring a bag of ice...LOL!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bibergau, Bayern, Germany
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The staff and Hotel were Super, there was even a view from the room Windows of the New York Skyline, the shuttel brought you to the train and picked you up. The only Problem was the Bed and the pillows. The Bed was alittle to hard and the pillows Not big enough.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rutherford
Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford
#4 of 5 in East Rutherford
Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands
Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands
Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands

Been to Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford? Share your experiences!