Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel(Rutherford)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$218
Homewood
$101
$95
QualityInn
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)(Great Value!)
$111
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$103
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$149
$196
$179
$119
$105
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The room wasn't bad for the price we paid. I thought it was clean with a nice little kitchen. The Hotel does not have an ice machine! I have never stayed at a Hotel without Ice Machine! Huge inconvenience. They did have a nice recliner in room which was very comfortable. The TV was a flat screen and nice picture. We stayed there for a concert at Metlife Stadium and it was very convenient to that...about 3 miles. I would stay again but bring a bag of ice...LOL!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The staff and Hotel were Super, there was even a view from the room Windows of the New York Skyline, the shuttel brought you to the train and picked you up. The only Problem was the Bed and the pillows. The Bed was alittle to hard and the pillows Not big enough.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The room was large and bed was SO comfortable we did not want to leave. Very clean! we stayed here so we could see a show in NYC and not have to bother with driving/parking in the city. They told us we could park at a sister property to catch a bus over to NYC. They had coffee and muffins in the morning. We would definitely stay here again. My recommendation would be to CALL the hotel and let them give you directions over the phone. The exits are confusing if you aren't familiar with the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Never posted a review and I am easy going, but I gotta do it this time. Wonder what all the good reviews are about and if I am the unlucky one! Where do I start cursing the experience with this hotel. Lets start with the foul sewer smell during the whole night. I can generally sleep with little comfort, but OMG I could totally smell drainage cause of the small dirty pond beside the hotel and could not sleep at all. Not to mention the uncomfortable hard bed creating back pain.

Room was ok with microwave and a small kitchen.

Hotel cleanliness - Dirty elevator with chewing gum. Junk youth drinking and spitting. Always had to call out for some one at the front desk. Receptionist said free break fast with pride. Came down the next morning to find out the break fast they offered is coffee, apples, oranges and a muffin and some chewy. Since when this is being called a break fast???

Hotel checkin time is 3pm. We were at the hotel by 2:15 pm. Due to early checkin we had to pay 25$+taxes which I thought was disgusting and it was the first time I had to pay for early checkin. They should have mentioned in the reservation about the additional charges for early checkin. I am unhappy with expedia for not detailing it! All we wanted was to change real quick before hitting NYC but they dont even have accessible rest rooms.

Too far from any public transport. Was very disappointed with Expedia Unpublished experience. 2 star hotel/motel would have been much better than this stay.

Advice anyone not to book this hotel and also expedia should discontinue it from their unpublished rates.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank VamsiKAnne
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Kitchen is wonderful, stocked with dishes! Has been recently renovated and has modern decor and a big TV! Convenient to Manhattan, shopping and restaurants. Quite enjoyed my stay here. Overall value is wonderful for the area, with the free parking and easy NY access.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo