All reviewskitchen supplieslong stayfull kitchenrooms are spaciousplace to staya great stayfront desk staffny
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was on a business trip a couple of days ago in this area. Im writting this review simply to commend the staff for how they took care of me. The first thing i noticed as i was walking in was the beautiful front desk, very well decorated with paintings and the TV in the lobby, Jeff the front desk agent greeted me with a big smile and answered all of my questions about the area and food options. Later as i came back down stairs Ysabel the manager greeted me and let me know that she is here if i have any quesitons and also gave me her email, i found this to be very thoughtful and considerate especially comming from upper management. the room and all the amenties where good for a short stay and i can also see the kitchen being very helpful for a long stay, i will be back to this hotel for sure for any future trips

Room Tip: i personally just like being on the 2nd floor because you have the vending machines there
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul K
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your thorough responses. I'm thrilled that all staff and management were helpful in all your needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stood here recently with my family and it was such a pleasant experience. The staff was extremely nice and the rooms were impecable!!!!! I would definetly recommend this hotel to my family and friends!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sagrario M

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was courteous and the property exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this property, the room was great. Staff was extremely nice. Visited with my friends, and had a good time. The food was good and varied. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a well priced hotel. Great location!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you appreciated the friendliness of our staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Jeff at the front desk was extremely helpful to our entire family during our stay in New Jersey. You could not ask for a more hard working employee who went out of his way to make our check in and out any easier.

Room Tip: The non-smoking rooms are smoke free and clean as a whistle !!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our team was able to deliver great service to you and your family during your stay. I will make sure that our team receive your comments and thanks. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Excellent place, staff was super in attention to detail to all our needs.
Will definitely recommend to all business travelers and anybody traveling with their families, there is easy access to pubic transportation and convenient location.
Staff is very nice and always going the extra mile they pay attention to all your needs.
I look forward to my next stay it is home away from home.
Thanks to Ysabel and Jeff for their kind service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our team was able to provide you with great service, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with Jeff, Ysabel, and the rest of our team. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!