“Great service”

Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Rutherford
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Front desk girl was very pleasant and helpful, I believe her name was Michelle. Young man with glasses named Eddy also very helpful. I wish breakfast was longer maybe until 11am and had more selections, maybe more fresh hot meals. The laundry room was very convienant

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that our team provided you with great service and you enjoy our accommodations. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I recently stayed at Extended Stay America and I had a great experience! The staff was friendly, speedy, and extremely helpful. I felt like I was in the comforts of my own home. In addition to the great staff, the room was great. It was clean, spacious, and neat. I have no complaints about this hotel; what more can you ask for when you have an awesome staff, great room.. oh, and a very affordable price. It's not one time that I wasn't able to reach someone to get things I needed. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that we were able to provide you with a home away from home feeling. I will be sure to convey your compliments to our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I recently stayed at the extended stay this past weekend on Saturday 1/12/13, first the front desk Jeff helped me very much with directions and gave me menus to the local places where I can get food, second when I saw my room I absolutely loved it, very nice and neat and the bed was very comfortable, I know I only stayed one night but my stay was very pleasant and the staff was very professional and courteous which is the most important thing that matters to me

Room Tip: this hotel does not have a resturant or a fitness center so i did not rate that, but this place does...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was accommodating and you like our newly renovated rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I love extended stays. Best value for the dollar and the staff is mostly welcoming. I tend to stay at the same place and its good to know they recognize me when I check in and have everything ready for me

• Stayed: December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoy your stay with us and that you found our staff accommodating and welcoming.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The place was great. The staff was very attentive, especially the Manager who was very friendly. I felt very comfortable as the manager and rest of the staff treated me very well and always welcomed me in. The hotel was very clean.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our hotel welcoming, clean and accommodating. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Very impressed with my stay at this hotel. Close to all my venues and minutes from airport. After long day out came to a tidy and clean room. Very friendly staff. I been to many hotels in the U.S. my job requires a lot of travel and I can say I was very happy. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we provided you a great service and you felt at home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed here for a week and had a great time. I would definitely recommend it. The staff makes you feel right at home very friendly and attentive staff. It is very clean and the atmosphere is very relaxing. I love having great service and they made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely stay here next i visit NJ.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that you felt we had provided you with a great customer service.
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rutherford
Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford
Hilton Meadowlands
Hilton Meadowlands
#4 of 5 in East Rutherford
Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands

Been to Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford? Share your experiences!