All reviews kitchen supplies long stay full kitchen rooms are spacious place to stay a great stay front desk staff ny
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I stayed here with a friend. It was very nice it has a view of NYC, also Jeff at the front desk was great!! He was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. I give this place 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Meadowlands - Rutherford. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

This was my first time in this hotel visiting family and i really liked everything about it from the location to the room. During check out Scottie went out of his way to help me get to my destination which was great customer service on his part. I will definitely be staying there for my next family visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank michellelyle
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Meadowlands - Rutherford. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

great location. clean room. comfortable bed. very helpful staff. I would highly reccomend this to anyone looking for hotel within the area. Michelle was a great help at the front desk and was also very sweet and made us feel like we were at home. I have no complaints about this place. Loved everything about it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Meadowlands - Rutherford. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like Michelle hit a home run in your case!

Thank you also for your willingness to recommend our hotel to others, as this is the best compliment anyone can give to us. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I've been to this location a few times now and will continue to stay there every single time I am in NJ. The staff is friendly, professional and go out of their way to accommodate your every need. The manager, Ysabel Quinones, always treats me like I am VIP, she remembered my name and greets me with the biggest smile every time. The rooms are extremely clean, it has everything I needed and to be very honest with you I felt like I was at a very fancy 5-star hotel...but cozier :) I will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone I know...too bad you don't have a rating of 10 stars...

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the lake...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Lisa, I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Meadowlands - Rutherford. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I am a regular guest of this particular hotel. For the past seven years I stay on a frequent basis; at least three times a year when I visit the area. The staff is friendly, professional, and welcoming. From the manager, to the front desk staff, to the maintenance and housekeeping staff, I always feel at home. My room is always perfectly neat. If there are any special requests on my behalf they try their very best to accommodate me. It is in a central location very close to most major highways and to NYC. It is affordable and worth the experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012