Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel(Rutherford)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$229
Homewood
$101
$101
$95
QualityInn
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)(Great Value!)
$139
$103
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$196
$179
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$119
$105
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 21, 2012

We have stayed at a few other Extended Stay locactions but Extedned Stay Rutherford NJ is the best location that the company has! .The hotel is great and the staff is awsome They accommodate your needs and will treat you like familly.. Scottie the new edtion to the front desk is very cool, he is very helpful and courteous. Ysabel the manager keeps everything running like it should be.So if you ever need to stay in the Rutherford area I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: 4th floor is best.
1  Thank Fabian H
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Meadowlands - Rutherford. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. We sincerely try to become a “home away from home” for our guests, so to read that you felt as though you were treated like family means a great deal to us. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I stayed here few times and my stay was very pleasant and the service by the team (especially the manager Ysabel Quinones, Scottie and Michelle) is really appreciated. They were very friendly and lovely.

I would love to stay in future as many time I get opportunity and will recommend to my friends too.

Keep it up guys!

2  Thank Venkat_Patro
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Meadowlands - Rutherford. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I been staying at this hotel for more than 7 years, hotel needs to be remodel, I keep going there just because of the wonderful staff from management to porter, everyone is great at this property.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

I would like to personally thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel, and for taking time out to write such wonderful things about the service provided you at Extended Stay America Meadowlands - Rutherford. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks, months, or even years. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.
We hope that you like the changes we have made to the hotel, and that the remodeled facility has exceeded your expectations.
Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

My wife, son and I have avoided Extended Stay America hotels in our travels, as well as their sister chain, Homestead Suites, because of generally terrible reviews, When a freak fall storm took the power out in northern New Jersey, hotels filled up and offered only their top prices, and so we took a deep breadth and reserved two rooms(my son, 17, stopped sharing a room with us a few years ago) at the Extended Stay in Rutherford for a little less than $100 per room. This hotel is a relatively new mid-rise at the base of an offshoot of the Hackensack river that separates the Meadowlands sports stadiums from adjacent towns. There is no lobby, only a check in desk connected to a hallway leading to two modern though scuffed elevators. The second floor hallway(of which one of our rooms existed) smelled of food, and had a dirty carpet. Once in the room, there is a small kitchen up front, which seemed clean, a smallish bathroom, well lit, with plastic counters and a plastic tub-shower enclosure, also clean. Then, one bed which was a smallish queen sized, a desk and two nightables, and a worn and dirty looking upholstered chair. The windows, unusually, open. Once open, we could not close them, and we used the AC/heat fan mounted under the window to keep warm,
Bathroom amenities are limited to one bar of soap. The desk clerk explained that we could buy shampoo from a vending machine in the 2nd floor laundry room. $2 bought two small packets of Breck shampoo. In room internet costs 4.99 extra. There was an old style TV which had a good choice of channels. Our son's room had a window with a long view of the meadowlands, but both rooms had tortuous and uncomfortable beds. This hotel felt a bit slummy and if you can forgo a kitchen, and other economical choices are available, take them.

Room Tip: Hard to find. At end of service road off Rt. 3. Wing facing south and on upper floor more pleasant.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank goaroving
Reviewed November 1, 2011

When I entered the lobby looked clean and bright, but after check in it was all down hill. The hallway carpets were very stained making me quite wary. I entered the room and saw stains on the carpet. The kitchen area was functional but worn looking. I opened the freezer compartment and someone had dripped chocolate ice cream that had not been cleaned up. The recliner was so stained I refused to sit on it. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason. The bathroom mirror had many chips on the edges. I guess I was hoping for too much to have an iron and ironing board.

Room Tip: go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple