“Just average”

Add it.
Chee burger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The place is ok. Has a Johnny Rockets feel to it. Not bad. Not great. Just ok. A BIT over-priced for Burgers and shakes.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

I enjoyed this restaurant more than I had expected. The place had a "Johnnie Rockets" feel to it when I walked in. They have an amazing selection of milkshakes and malts. There were so many to choose from that I had asked our server what he recommended. I ordered the tiramisu milkshake and is was awesome! Our server even said that if I was disattisfied with my milkshake, that he would order another one of my choise - there was obviously no need for that because I enjoyed every sip! My boyfriend ordered the peanut butter milkshake which was very yummy, as well.
For my entree, I ordered a simple grilled cheese sandwhich. My topping that I chose to come along with it was onion rings (there is a big selection of toppings as well!). At first, I was surprised to see the onion rings placed IN my sandwich, but after my first bite, I was hooked! Over all, my experience was awesome. I was impressed with the variety of items on the menu and surprised on how delicious everything was. I would definitely return back! I can't wait...

Reviewed September 20, 2011

My favorite place to get a burger and milkshake. Inexpensive, good quality, and great decor. Been going to one in NY for years and so glad to see that this one that opened up nearby is of the same quality with regards to food quality and service.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

We found this place during a rainy day and we were not disappointed. The burgers was made to order and you can do anything you want with them. The fries are are great that we ordered one to go to eat in the car. The choices of milkshake flavors are dizzying and you can definitely combine two or three of them. We tried the brownie and coffee flavor and it was yummy and rich. The servers were young but they were very professional, attentive and helpful. Will definitely will return.