“Very good food and service, I was impressed”
Review of Paisano's

Paisano's
Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Rutherford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Passaic
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Very good food and service, I was impressed”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Paisano's really impressed. The restaurant has multiple seating areas including a quaint outside patio area and a true Italian feel. We enjoyed the back patio for lunch on a picture perfect day and it was delightful. The service was attentive and prompt but the food is what impressed me the most. Every dish we tried for lunch was flavored and cooked beautifully. All around they did a great job. We didn't drink at lunch but I understand you need to bring your own if you are so inclined.

• Visited August 2014

Wayne, New Jersey
“Nice Italian restauarnt - nothing fancy but great food.”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have eaten business lunches here a couple of times a year for ages. Food is very good, atmospere is just OK. Pakring can be a problem daytime.

The veakl is alwaysgood ( whichever way you ahve it. Ditto chicken dishes.

If you are in the area, Paisono's is much better and food at a MUCH more reasonable price thant Barella's on Route 3 nearby, but not as well known. I would recoemmd this place for friends or family.

• Visited June 2014
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Very Good Italian in Rutherford, NJ”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Food, ambiance and service excellent. Bit pricey and no alcohol served. There is a wine store a block down, but inconvenient after being seated. Buy your own and bring with you. Here on business with a colleague and our conversation had a major lag while I bought the wine.

• Visited July 2014
Carlstadt, New Jersey
“Better experience the second time around”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My first experience was not a great one, with the service being crappy. The food was delicious, but expensive. When I gave it another shot for my husband's birthday, and saw the same waiter as the first time, I was nervous. I guess since it was less busy, we got better service. The food came out quicker and everything was better. Paisano's is a special occasion restaurant. Good neighborhood gem.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MrsGrable
connecticut
“Paisano's”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Large portions reasonably priced Italian food. Disappointing at times. Home made pastas with mainara sauce were not good. Service mediocre. Food okay.

Visited July 2014