“Fabulous Salads!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This diner is on my must eat here list when I come North. First time I’ve tried their salads. The grilled chicken, apple, dried cranberries & walnuts was huge! Perfect for a Summer dinner! Everything was super fresh and delicious!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (192)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love stopping here going to or from A C. Staff friendly. Food is good! Size able menu. Enjoyed the pumpkin pancakes. Soup is great! Usually comes with most meals.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Driving back home to Maryland, we stop for breakfast at this interesting place.. it looks right out of the 50’s.. Hugh dinning room ..
I ordered the standard 2 eggs and sausage, my wife had a western omelette and our 3?year old had bacon and pancakes.. very tasty and fast service...

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

So I came here for a light breakfast over the Memorial weekend. I had the pork roll sandwich with egg and cheese and home fries. I was trying to go light on the breakfast because I was going to a barbecue later in the day so I went light. This by far was one of the best pork roll sandwiches I have ever had! Walking in the place reminded me of walking into 1957 with the lunch counters and the pictures of rock and roll legends and such. Now you're probably thinking that I'm over exaggerating because I have a love for 1950s diners like this however I will say that diners like this have some of the best American food on the planet. If you want to see a small piece of Americana, come to the Phily diner. You wont be disappointed!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

I feel like I have been to the Philly Diner before. I was on my way to a job site and thought I would grab breakfast and handle some emails on my laptop. The water tasted a little off and I asked for bottles water and the server said they do not have anything bottled. I was surprised because they have a full bar at this diner. The server was great and I gave her a huge tip. No WIFi so no emails for me.

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Phily Diner? Share your experiences!