“Don't judge a book by its cover”

Ginza Japanese & Asian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Runnemede
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Tucked in a strip mall you would think this is just for takeout, but this is a great place to go on a date or a night out with friends. BYOB and excellent food! What more could one ask for?

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We recently were recommended to try a new restaurant in our town called Ginza Asian Restaurant in Runnemede by a neighbor. We were so excited to have a possible quality Asian restaurant in our town. My husband and I tried the Yakitori appetizer and shared 1 Shrimp Tempora and 1 Steak Teriyaki. All were fantastic and the steak was cooked perfectly. We were so impressed that we took our daughter and son-in-law tonight. We started with the Calmari, Shumai and the Duck Spring Rolls. My daughter had a variety of Sushi and son-in-law had Teriyaki. My husband and I had the Ginza for Two Hibachi dinner. All was cooked to perfection and timed perfectly. At no time did we feel rushed. This will definity be our new Aisian restaurant for eat in and take out.